Citrix is terribly run, says Jim Cramer

,----[ Quote ]
| "Vmware is a trusted name and Citrix is not a trusted name," added the
| tipster. "Microsoft hasn’t been [trusted] for a long time and Microsoft has
| botched a lot of initiatives".

ReactOS – the open-source Windows 2000/XP alternative?

,----[ Quote ]
| Although Microsoft has been promoting the success of Windows Vista, you only
| have to read the various Windows operating system-focussed forums to see the
| disappointment a growing number of users have with the company’s latest
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| operating system.

XBox360, Zune, and many other products have failed as well. Corruption (e.g.
briberies) and lies (false press releases and lies to voters) have helped
Office survive. It brings about $10 billion.

Why upgrade to Vista?

,----[ Quote ]
| Now let's discuss Microsoft's four reasons to upgrade. First, the
| improvements in searching for data. I use Google Desktop which gives me
| Google's world class search functionality across all my files and emails. The
| cost...Zero! It runs great on XP. No need to upgrade for this. *

Vista gets slated - by the Greens

,----[ Quote ]