Re: Hilarious... - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Hilarious... - Linux ; "7" schreef in bericht news:azmuj.9574$XI.2659@text.news.virginmedia.com. .. > Just hilarious.... > > Today I had to get a piece of old DOS software running > because it won't run on windummy OSen. > Micoshaft have dropped support for DOS. No they ...

  1. Re: Hilarious...

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:azmuj.9574$XI.2659@text.news.virginmedia.com. ..
    > Just hilarious....
    >
    > Today I had to get a piece of old DOS software running
    > because it won't run on windummy OSen.
    > Micoshaft have dropped support for DOS.

    No they haven't Vista, Xp have DOS emulators. Good old Command.com and an
    anhanced version CMD.exe
    The Windows Virtual DOS Machine (NTVDM) subsystem.
    As always, your a lying piece of dogshyte!
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314106/en-us

    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

  2. Re: Hilarious...

    Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer Clogwog wrote on behalf of micoshaft
    croproation:

    > "7" schreef in bericht
    > news:azmuj.9574$XI.2659@text.news.virginmedia.com. ..
    >> Just hilarious....
    >>
    >> Today I had to get a piece of old DOS software running
    >> because it won't run on windummy OSen.
    >> Micoshaft have dropped support for DOS.

    > No they haven't Vista, Xp have DOS emulators. Good old Command.com and an
    > anhanced version CMD.exe

    Typical micoshaft retards and fraudulent asstroturfers claims.

    Windummy OSen is so de-enhanced and unsupported it doesn't run like
    old dos programs nor support old *working* dos programs???
    How many different ways does a retard like you have to be told
    it doesn't work with windummy OSen?!

    While 'supported' Freedos has no problems.

    Get FreeDOS free on systemrescue CD http://www.livecdlist.com
    No licensing issues either.
    Free to copy and distribute as often as you want unlike windummy half
    baked OSen.

+ Reply to Thread