Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Linux ; Anonymous Sender wrote: > Ranking *Articles *Name > ------- *-------- *---------------------------- > 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz > 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb > 3 * * * 215 *Hadron > 4 * * * 185 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

  1. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    > Ranking *Articles *Name
    > ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    > 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    > 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    > 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    > 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  2. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    RonB writes:

    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

  3. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:23:56 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > RonB writes:
    >
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >>> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >>> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >>> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    >> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    >> they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    > LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    > people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    I could care less where I am in those programs.

    Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    RonB wrote:

    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    Micoshaft and appil computer asstroturfers now trying to take over Linux
    newsgroups?! I can't believe these corporations would stoop so low.
    Linux is expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new desktops a month
    and 3 million embedded Linux gadgets sold per day.
    I think its time some of the beneficiaries of Linux started
    looking after their newsgroups.

  5. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:23:56 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    > > The ****ing idiot RonB writes:
    > >
    > >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    > >>

    > Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    > Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
    to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
    appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
    is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
    newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:23:56 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> RonB writes:

    >>> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for
    >>> him, they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    >> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    > I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >
    > Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    > Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  7. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    NoStop writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >>> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    >> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>
    >> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>

    > Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    zealot and is not to be trusted.

  8. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:18:07 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >>> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >>> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >>> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    >> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    >> they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    > Micoshaft and appil computer asstroturfers now trying to take over Linux
    > newsgroups?! I can't believe these corporations would stoop so low.
    > Linux is expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new desktops a month
    > and 3 million embedded Linux gadgets sold per day.
    > I think its time some of the beneficiaries of Linux started
    > looking after their newsgroups.

    Look at that.
    It's feeding time at the asylum.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:22:12 -0800 (PST), mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com
    wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    > While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
    > to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
    > appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
    > is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
    > newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.
    >

    >> --
    >> Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    >> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Thank you...

    People have to know that Linux can be a viable system but they also have to
    know that Linux zealots and paid SPAMMERS like Roy Schestowitz and his
    shills are out there trying to confuse the issue.

    People have to know that they should check the links and so called *facts*
    in Roy Schestowitz's posts for accuracy.
    Many don't and that is what Roy Schestowitz depends upon.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0800, NoStop wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >>> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    >> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>
    >> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>

    > Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.

    Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    His facts are not factual.
    His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    He uses AI software to robot SPAM.

    In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.

    Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    Can't you see this?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0800, NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    > You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
    >
    > Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    > His facts are not factual.
    > His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    > He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
    >
    > In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
    >
    > Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    > Can't you see this?

    The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
    mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
    Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
    about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
    bricks short of a load.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  12. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Hadron wrote:

    > NoStop writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    > dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    > order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    > zealot and is not to be trusted.

    Yes, Mr. Goldfarb. Just read that one.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  13. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com wrote:

    > While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
    > to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
    > appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
    > is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
    > newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.

    So speaks the "me-too" groupie.

    "You're so neat-o, flatline---! I wish I was a cool kid like you!"

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  14. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:31:05 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > NoStop writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    > dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    > order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    > zealot and is not to be trusted.

    Exactly!

    A lot of people may not know it, but Roy Schestowitz used to spend a LOT of
    time in the USENET group alt.internet.search-engines prior to his arrival
    in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    Coincidence?

    I don't think so.

    More than likely a well conceived plan to line his pockets.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    RonB writes:

    > mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
    >> to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
    >> appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
    >> is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
    >> newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.

    > So speaks the "me-too" groupie.
    >
    > "You're so neat-o, flatline---! I wish I was a cool kid like you!"

    There you go again. Tell me, WronG, were you bullied at school? Not
    accepted? Greasy hair, thick glasses and built up shoes? Mommies special
    boy? Always last to be picked for the soccer team? It would account for
    a lot of your posts.

  16. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:05:16 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > RonB writes:
    >
    >> mark.kent.is.owned@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
    >>> to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
    >>> appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
    >>> is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
    >>> newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.

    >> So speaks the "me-too" groupie.
    >>
    >> "You're so neat-o, flatline---! I wish I was a cool kid like you!"

    > There you go again. Tell me, WronG, were you bullied at school? Not
    > accepted? Greasy hair, thick glasses and built up shoes? Mommies special
    > boy? Always last to be picked for the soccer team? It would account for
    > a lot of your posts.

    I think RonB got to play the toilet during the annual school pageant.
    From that moment on, he's been **** on his entire life.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    In article ,
    RonB wrote:

    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    > > Ranking *Articles *Name
    > > ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    > > 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    > > 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    > > 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    > > 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    Why did you have a followup-to line to send this thread JUST to
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu? That's a rather trollish thing to do.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  18. give alt.os.linux.ubuntu a break, please

    How about giving alt.os.linux.ubuntu a break, guys? Ignore the trolls
    who are trying to set followups to alt.os.linux.ubuntu, and carry this
    on just in COLA.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  19. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    * NoStop peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    >> You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
    >>
    >> Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    >> His facts are not factual.
    >> His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    >> He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
    >>
    >> In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
    >>
    >> Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    >> Can't you see this?
    >>

    > The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
    > mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
    > Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
    > about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
    > bricks short of a load.

    Where there's smoke, there's fire. Moshe is smokin!

    Even if all of the above were true about Roy, who cares? He adds a
    large number of references to interesting articles that I would never
    bother to track down for myself. Most of them fit in nicely with the
    general tenor of the positive side of COLA.

    Besides, he's a nice guy. Personally, I think certain clowns want to
    keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that they
    can then point to for further mudslinging.

    Don't let the bastards get ya down, Roy.

    --
    Men are so simple and so much inclined to obey immediate needs that a deceiver
    will never lack victims for his deceptions.

  20. Re: give alt.os.linux.ubuntu a break, please

    > How about giving alt.os.linux.ubuntu a break, guys? Ignore the trolls
    > who are trying to set followups to alt.os.linux.ubuntu, and carry this
    > on just in COLA.

    It's pretty easy to miss the cross-posting sometimes. Usually the first
    clue is a poster-name you haven't seen before.

    --
    Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.
    -- Bill Gates, BBC News (24 January 2004)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast