Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Linux ; Erik Funkenbusch wrote: > On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:49:43 -0500, Linonut wrote: > >> Nope. You did dig up and post some rather noxious information about >> someone, did not you? > > If you're referring to Rex, we've ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

  1. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:49:43 -0500, Linonut wrote:
    >


    < snip >

    >> Nope. You did dig up and post some rather noxious information about
    >> someone, did not you?

    >
    > If you're referring to Rex, we've been through that a million times. I've
    > appologized, and it wasn't intentional, but nobody seems to let it rest.


    It was intentional
    You don't dig up some obscure info and post it to cola "unintentional"
    or "accidentally"

    Which makes you lying *again* on that subject, Erik

    < snip >
    --
    Let it get in YOUR way. The problem for your problem.


  2. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:06:35 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:32:36 -0500, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>>> In article <2658442.AtNKPR83cS@schestowitz.com>,
    >>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if Tim's
    >>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of course I
    >>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me with
    >>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).
    >>>
    >>> So in other words, you'll say anything, whether true or not, to get your
    >>> way.
    >>>
    >>> Wow, nice admission there Roy.
    >>>
    >>> But then many of us already knew that about you.

    >>
    >> Pot kettle black!
    >>
    >> -- Santayana

    >
    > Oh, please. You're comparing behavior that you attribe to me, to behavior
    > Roy has just confessed to. You don't see the difference?
    >
    > And why is it that when I point out things that IBM does that Microsoft is
    > criticized for, you whine about me using a "But they do it too" defense?
    > Yet here you are in the exact sort of argument using PKB response, which is
    > essentially a "But you do it too" defense.
    >
    > Why is it so hard for you to see how often and frequently Roy lies in an
    > attempt to get his way? Why do you defend him when he's obviously lying?
    >
    > And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?


    Linonut has been bought by Roy and the gang.
    It's obvious Erik.
    You have been here long enough to remember when Linonut was a reasonable
    poster.
    All of a sudden, about a month ago, Linonut turned into a Roy lapdog.
    He's as bad, or worse than Mark Kent.

    So why the overnight change?

    Someone made him an offer he could not refuse I suspect.
    Either that or his medication dosage is too high.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    Linonut writes:

    > * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >>>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if Tim's
    >>>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of course I
    >>>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me with
    >>>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).
    >>>>
    >>>> So in other words, you'll say anything, whether true or not, to get your
    >>>> way.
    >>>>
    >>>> Wow, nice admission there Roy.

    >
    > Way to set up your own premise and conclusion, Erik.


    Are you mad?

    >
    >>>> But then many of us already knew that about you.
    >>>
    >>> Pot kettle black!

    >>
    >> Oh, please. You're comparing behavior that you attribe to me, to behavior
    >> Roy has just confessed to. You don't see the difference?

    >
    > Nope. You did dig up and post some rather noxious information about
    > someone, did not you?
    >
    >> And why is it that when I point out things that IBM does that Microsoft is
    >> criticized for, you whine about me using a "But they do it too" defense?
    >> Yet here you are in the exact sort of argument using PKB response, which is
    >> essentially a "But you do it too" defense.
    >>
    >> Why is it so hard for you to see how often and frequently Roy lies in an
    >> attempt to get his way? Why do you defend him when he's obviously lying?

    >
    > Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?


    He was lying.

    >
    >> And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

    >
    > Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    > through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.


    So he threatened someone with something he had no intention of doing?
    And that is not lying? Are you really so bloody thick as you appear? And
    removing information you do not want others to see is not censorship?
    You're a raving loony man.
    >
    > Pot Kettle Black, man. You're the last guy who needs to be worrying
    > about Roy's veracity.


    Veracity? Go and see the doctor Liarnut. Seriously. You're losing the
    plot.

  4. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Even if all of the above were true about Roy, who cares? He adds a
    >>> large number of references to interesting articles that I would never
    >>> bother to track down for myself. Most of them fit in nicely with the
    >>> general tenor of the positive side of COLA.
    >>>
    >>> Besides, he's a nice guy. Personally, I think certain clowns want to
    >>> keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that

    they
    >>> can then point to for further mudslinging.



    If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.




    >
    > It means I know what's up.
    >



    Message-Id: <1425729.3nY80PbKix@schestowitz.com>
    From: Roy Schestowitz

    "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
    again and
    again) get to you, mate."






    *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Time to take your meds Liarnut.

  5. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:58:05 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>>>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if Tim's
    >>>>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of course I
    >>>>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me with
    >>>>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).
    >>>>>
    >>>>> So in other words, you'll say anything, whether true or not, to get your
    >>>>> way.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Wow, nice admission there Roy.

    >>
    >> Way to set up your own premise and conclusion, Erik.

    >
    > Are you mad?
    >
    >>
    >>>>> But then many of us already knew that about you.
    >>>>
    >>>> Pot kettle black!
    >>>
    >>> Oh, please. You're comparing behavior that you attribe to me, to behavior
    >>> Roy has just confessed to. You don't see the difference?

    >>
    >> Nope. You did dig up and post some rather noxious information about
    >> someone, did not you?
    >>
    >>> And why is it that when I point out things that IBM does that Microsoft is
    >>> criticized for, you whine about me using a "But they do it too" defense?
    >>> Yet here you are in the exact sort of argument using PKB response, which is
    >>> essentially a "But you do it too" defense.
    >>>
    >>> Why is it so hard for you to see how often and frequently Roy lies in an
    >>> attempt to get his way? Why do you defend him when he's obviously lying?

    >>
    >> Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?

    >
    > He was lying.
    >
    >>
    >>> And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

    >>
    >> Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    >> through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.

    >
    > So he threatened someone with something he had no intention of doing?
    > And that is not lying? Are you really so bloody thick as you appear? And
    > removing information you do not want others to see is not censorship?
    > You're a raving loony man.
    >>
    >> Pot Kettle Black, man. You're the last guy who needs to be worrying
    >> about Roy's veracity.

    >
    > Veracity? Go and see the doctor Liarnut. Seriously. You're losing the
    > plot.


    Linonut is either purposely playing the crazy Linux advocate, or he has
    joined the gang of Roy Shills.

    Speaking of Roy Schestowitz, he does seem to be quite erratic these days.
    I hope he gets the medical help he needs.
    It's obvious that in addition to his normal narcissistic behavior, he has
    become quite paranoid as well.
    There is no reason why he can't live a productive life and blend into
    society like everyone else.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:59:56 -0600, Derrick Curry wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    > > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
    > >
    > >> Linonut wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> Even if all of the above were true about Roy, who cares? He adds a
    > >>> large number of references to interesting articles that I would never
    > >>> bother to track down for myself. Most of them fit in nicely with the
    > >>> general tenor of the positive side of COLA.
    > >>>
    > >>> Besides, he's a nice guy. Personally, I think certain clowns want to
    > >>> keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that

    > they
    > >>> can then point to for further mudslinging.

    >
    >
    > If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >
    > > It means I know what's up.
    > >

    >
    >
    > Message-Id: <1425729.3nY80PbKix@schestowitz.com>
    > From: Roy Schestowitz
    >
    > "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
    > again and
    > again) get to you, mate."
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Time to take your meds Liarnut.


    Linonut is an exhibitionist, which is why he chose a name like Linonut in
    the first place.
    Doing Roy in public so others can watch is what turns people like Linonut
    on.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    In article <1qwr20btp10zc$.9grrovpc9vev$.dlg@40tude.net>,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Speaking of Roy Schestowitz, he does seem to be quite erratic these days.
    > I hope he gets the medical help he needs.
    > It's obvious that in addition to his normal narcissistic behavior, he has
    > become quite paranoid as well.


    Indeed. He's now got Bill Gates as behind the buyout of SCO. The
    connection? Steve Norris, the guy doing the buyout, was a financial
    advisor to a Saudi Prince on a big deal the Prince was involved in once.
    And that very same Saudi Prince has partnered with Bill Gates on a
    couple of occasions!

    Let's look at Norris' experience:

    Mr. Norris acted as a principal financial advisor to Prince
    Al-Waleed bin Talal Al Saud of Kingdom Holding Company, in
    structuring and negotiating the re-capitalization of Citibank, which
    returned over $15 billion in profits on about $590 million of equity
    invested. He also advised or played a key role in other Kingdom
    Holding Company investments. He was appointed by former president
    George H.W. Bush and confirmed by the U.S. Senate to serve as one of
    five governing members of the $100 billion Federal Retirement System
    Thrift Investment Board.

    Since 1997, Mr. Norris, and certain members of his team, have worked
    on a number of investments including real estate investments in
    Europe and the United States. They were involved in amongst others
    the privatization of Thompson CSF, the recapitalization of Suez, the
    acquisition of portions of Credit Foncier's real estate portfolio in
    Paris by the German firm of IVG, the formation of Nomura's (London)
    bid for a Dutch mortgage bank, the offer by a major Saudia Arabian
    investment firm for Lamborgini in Italy, and the formation of a bid
    by Leucadia International's for the Labouchere Bank in Holland. He
    also negotiated and structured investments in Synxis Corporation,
    which was backed by George Soros and Mr. Norris, and MARC Global
    Holdings.

    Basically, he's got his hand in deals all over the place. You can
    probably connect him to EVERY major person in the business world.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  8. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Linonut writes:

    > * Linonut peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut:
    >>
    >> Loinonut
    >> Linonewt
    >> Line-o-nut
    >> Lie-on-nut
    >> Lien-o-nut or Lean-o-nut
    >> Libel-nut
    >> Lye-o-nut (based on my caustic wit)
    >> Lionnut (oops, that's no good, it evokes too powerful an image [1])
    >> Loyalnut (nahhhh, too good for me)
    >> Lie-no-nut (oops, that's no good, it's the opposite of Liarnut)

    >
    > Another one:
    >
    > Lyre-nut (for my musical, lyrical posts)


    You forgot "Liarnut" for all the time (approx. 99% of your posts) you tell lies.

  9. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    * Linonut peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut:
    >
    > Loinonut
    > Linonewt
    > Line-o-nut
    > Lie-on-nut
    > Lien-o-nut or Lean-o-nut
    > Libel-nut
    > Lye-o-nut (based on my caustic wit)
    > Lionnut (oops, that's no good, it evokes too powerful an image [1])
    > Loyalnut (nahhhh, too good for me)
    > Lie-no-nut (oops, that's no good, it's the opposite of Liarnut)


    Another one:

    Lyre-nut (for my musical, lyrical posts)

    --
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  10. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Linonut writes:

    > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >> > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >> >> Linonut wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>> Besides, he's a nice guy. Personally, I think certain clowns want to
    >> >>> keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that
    >> >>> they can then point to for further mudslinging.

    >>
    >> If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.

    >
    > Derrick, Derrick, Derrick, no need to go gutter on us. Though I'll
    > grant you came up with a new lino-term for me .
    >
    >> > It means I know what's up.

    >>
    >> Message-Id: <1425729.3nY80PbKix@schestowitz.com>
    >> From: Roy Schestowitz
    >>
    >> "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
    >> again and again) get to you, mate."
    >>
    >> *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Time to take your meds Liarnut.

    >
    > Nah, Curry-breath. That's Roy showing some bravado, is all.
    >
    > By the way, I'm Linonut, not Liarnut. I take great pains to avoid even
    > coming close to lying.


    No. You are Liarnut. You lie all the time. You frequently google up
    "facts" that you know do not know anything about or understand and post
    them as your ideas. When called on them you suggest an "error". It has
    repeated itself too often. You also think that Omers stats are not
    censored so you are also one of the stupidest posters in addition to
    being the most dishonest and deceitful poster here. A shame as you used
    to contribute in the land of the "real" as opposed to the alternative
    universe known as "COLA Advocate land".
    >
    > Lying, like using obnoxious insult, will wreck one's effectiveness as a
    > poster.


    It has for you.
    >
    > Even being mistaken over and over will cause that.


    Like you and Roy?

    >
    > Simply put, anyone who calls me "Liarnut" is obviously an idiot.
    > Q.E.D.


    Or perceptive. I opt for the perceptive.

  11. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    > > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
    > >> Linonut wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> Besides, he's a nice guy. Personally, I think certain clowns want to
    > >>> keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that
    > >>> they can then point to for further mudslinging.

    >
    > If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.


    Derrick, Derrick, Derrick, no need to go gutter on us. Though I'll
    grant you came up with a new lino-term for me .

    > > It means I know what's up.

    >
    > Message-Id: <1425729.3nY80PbKix@schestowitz.com>
    > From: Roy Schestowitz
    >
    > "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
    > again and again) get to you, mate."
    >
    > *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Time to take your meds Liarnut.


    Nah, Curry-breath. That's Roy showing some bravado, is all.

    By the way, I'm Linonut, not Liarnut. I take great pains to avoid even
    coming close to lying.

    Lying, like using obnoxious insult, will wreck one's effectiveness as a
    poster.

    Even being mistaken over and over will cause that.

    Simply put, anyone who calls me "Liarnut" is obviously an idiot. Q.E.D.

    --
    Benefits should be conferred gradually; and in that way they will taste better.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  12. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    In article ,
    Linonut wrote:
    > >>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > >>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if
    > >>>>> Tim's
    > >>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of
    > >>>>> course I
    > >>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me
    > >>>>> with
    > >>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).

    ....
    > Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?

    ....
    > > And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

    >
    > Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    > through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.


    Roy made more than one assertion in the paragraph quoted above. For
    example, that I am (somehow) DDOSing him. Do you believe he's telling
    the truth there?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  13. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:53:38 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Linonut wrote:
    >>>>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if
    >>>>>>> Tim's
    >>>>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of
    >>>>>>> course I
    >>>>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me
    >>>>>>> with
    >>>>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).

    > ...
    >> Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?

    > ...
    >>> And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

    >>
    >> Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    >> through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.

    >
    > Roy made more than one assertion in the paragraph quoted above. For
    > example, that I am (somehow) DDOSing him. Do you believe he's telling
    > the truth there?


    It's truth by omission.
    IOW they just ignore the accusation and in effect let it stand as fact.

    Hypocrites, the entire lot of them.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > In article ,
    > Linonut wrote:
    >> >>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> >>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if
    >> >>>>> Tim's
    >> >>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of
    >> >>>>> course I
    >> >>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me
    >> >>>>> with
    >> >>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).

    > ...
    >> Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?

    > ...
    >> > And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

    >>
    >> Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    >> through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.

    >
    > Roy made more than one assertion in the paragraph quoted above. For
    > example, that I am (somehow) DDOSing him. Do you believe he's telling
    > the truth there?


    I believe he's "using an expression".

    I believe you and Erik need to invest in some tin foil or some Quaaludes.

    I believe tiny robots are stealing my luggage.

    --
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
    lose.
    -- Bill Gates, The Road Ahead (1995)

  15. Re: Roy Schestowitz now officially a LIAR

    * Johnny Rocket peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > BULL****. There is a huge thread that accurately calls you a "clueless
    > idiot" and not a "liar."
    >
    > Your typo has absolutely nothing to do with it. Whether you typed in
    > CFO or CTO you are still ridiculously wrong and completely clueless
    > with regard to the subject. You obviously are too much of a coward to
    > go to that thread and defend your position. Clearly you are wrong and
    > simply ran away like the coward that you are.
    >
    > As far as the subject line calling you a "liar" - that's simply a lie
    > (unless you're going to claim "typo" as your defence again). Since you
    > made a demonstrably false claim - you are now officially a LIAR.
    >
    > The thread where you falsely claim you're being called a liar is
    > titled "WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot"
    >
    > Notice where the word LIAR is not mentioned at all. And notice how Roy
    > Schestowitz, who is a clueless idiot, lies about the title of the
    > thread and then runs away from the thread like a coward who has been
    > proven wrong.


    (Another shouter-downer)

    --
    As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
    -- Bill Gates

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz now officially a LIAR

    On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:50:47 -0500, Linonut wrote:

    > * Johnny Rocket peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> BULL****. There is a huge thread that accurately calls you a "clueless
    >> idiot" and not a "liar."
    >>
    >> Your typo has absolutely nothing to do with it. Whether you typed in
    >> CFO or CTO you are still ridiculously wrong and completely clueless
    >> with regard to the subject. You obviously are too much of a coward to
    >> go to that thread and defend your position. Clearly you are wrong and
    >> simply ran away like the coward that you are.
    >>
    >> As far as the subject line calling you a "liar" - that's simply a lie
    >> (unless you're going to claim "typo" as your defence again). Since you
    >> made a demonstrably false claim - you are now officially a LIAR.
    >>
    >> The thread where you falsely claim you're being called a liar is
    >> titled "WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot"
    >>
    >> Notice where the word LIAR is not mentioned at all. And notice how Roy
    >> Schestowitz, who is a clueless idiot, lies about the title of the
    >> thread and then runs away from the thread like a coward who has been
    >> proven wrong.

    >
    > (Another shouter-downer)


    Yea, but everything Johnny Rocket has said is true.
    You are just too much of a wimp to admit it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:53:31 -0500, Linonut wrote:

    > * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> >>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>> >>>>> provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if
    >>> >>>>> Tim's
    >>> >>>>> stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of
    >>> >>>>> course I
    >>> >>>>> did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me
    >>> >>>>> with
    >>> >>>>> personal attacks not only in COLA).

    >> ...
    >>> Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?

    >> ...
    >>> > And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?
    >>>
    >>> Because he didn't admit to lying? He admitted he didn't mean to follow
    >>> through on his threat. A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.

    >>
    >> Roy made more than one assertion in the paragraph quoted above. For
    >> example, that I am (somehow) DDOSing him. Do you believe he's telling
    >> the truth there?

    >
    > I believe he's "using an expression".


    I believe you are trying to cover for him and it won't work.
    It's plainly obvious what Roy Schestowitz wrote and it's further proof that
    he is unstable and a liar as well.

    > I believe you and Erik need to invest in some tin foil or some Quaaludes.
    >
    > I believe tiny robots are stealing my luggage.


    That's what you need Linonut.
    You've gone bonkers.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Roy Schestowitz now officially a LIAR

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Johnny Rocket peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> BULL****.




    > (Another shouter-downer)


    More like another frustrated nymshifting troll. Any ideas?

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008,
    Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.
    -- On 64bit systems --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3