News Corp Interested in Yahoo??? - Linux

This is a discussion on News Corp Interested in Yahoo??? - Linux ; http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...rpc=23&sp=true So is News Corp interested in Yahoo? Complete rumor, but it's all over the cable news networks today. Haha!! Do you Linux nuts know who News Corp is? Well, in a linux-Nutshell, they are the parent company of Fox ...

  1. News Corp Interested in Yahoo???

    http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...rpc=23&sp=true

    So is News Corp interested in Yahoo?

    Complete rumor, but it's all over the cable news networks today.

    Haha!!

    Do you Linux nuts know who News Corp is?

    Well, in a linux-Nutshell, they are the parent company of Fox News!
    You know, the "fair and balanced" news network!!

    Many call it 'faux news', for reasons that are obvious.

    And you thought Microsoft buying Yahoo was a bad thing. Should this come to
    pass, you'll wish every day that Microsoft bought Yahoo.

    Look at it this way. If Schestowitz had his own search engine, everything
    you searched on would bring up his name, website or Linux.

    Oops!! That's kind of the way it is now, with Google.
    Try it.

    Schestowiz + * brings up some mighty interesting material.

    What I can't figure out is how they got the donkey in his dorm room ?
    Haha!
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: News Corp Interested in Yahoo???

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...rpc=23&sp=true
    >
    > So is News Corp interested in Yahoo?
    >
    > Complete rumor, but it's all over the cable news networks today.
    >
    > Haha!!
    >
    > Do you Linux nuts know who News Corp is?
    >
    > Well, in a linux-Nutshell, they are the parent company of Fox News!
    > You know, the "fair and balanced" news network!!
    >
    > Many call it 'faux news', for reasons that are obvious.
    >
    > And you thought Microsoft buying Yahoo was a bad thing. Should this come to
    > pass, you'll wish every day that Microsoft bought Yahoo.
    >
    > Look at it this way. If Schestowitz had his own search engine, everything
    > you searched on would bring up his name, website or Linux.

    He does!

    http://www.iuron.com

    I wonder if MS could put in a bid for that instead?

    Check out the User Interface:

    http://iuron.com/search/?q=why+is+roy+such+a+twit%3F

    > Oops!! That's kind of the way it is now, with Google.
    > Try it.
    >
    > Schestowiz + * brings up some mighty interesting material.
    >
    > What I can't figure out is how they got the donkey in his dorm room ?
    > Haha!

    Donkey? Do tell...

  3. Re: News Corp Interested in Yahoo???

    On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:14:01 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...rpc=23&sp=true
    >>
    >> So is News Corp interested in Yahoo?
    >>
    >> Complete rumor, but it's all over the cable news networks today.
    >>
    >> Haha!!
    >>
    >> Do you Linux nuts know who News Corp is?
    >>
    >> Well, in a linux-Nutshell, they are the parent company of Fox News!
    >> You know, the "fair and balanced" news network!!
    >>
    >> Many call it 'faux news', for reasons that are obvious.
    >>
    >> And you thought Microsoft buying Yahoo was a bad thing. Should this come to
    >> pass, you'll wish every day that Microsoft bought Yahoo.
    >>
    >> Look at it this way. If Schestowitz had his own search engine, everything
    >> you searched on would bring up his name, website or Linux.

    > He does!
    >
    > http://www.iuron.com
    >
    > I wonder if MS could put in a bid for that instead?
    >
    > Check out the User Interface:
    >
    > http://iuron.com/search/?q=why+is+roy+such+a+twit%3F

    Yea. It's boring as all hell.
    Just like Schestowitz.