Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Offers 350 Templates

,----[ Quote ]
| The Templates Catalog includes a number of Linux distributions, such as
| CentOS, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and
| Ubuntu, as well as applications like MySQL, Spam Assassin, Wordpress and
| more.
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/virtuali...els_virtu.html

"We should dedicate a cross-group team to come up with ways to leverage Windows
technically more."

--Jim Allchin, Microsoft fiend

Recent:

Ubuntu users get easy access to Windows apps

,----[ Quote ]
| The company is making Parallels Workstation for Linux available to users via
| the operating system's built-in software update tool, using a feature called
| the Ubuntu Partner Repository. Parallels Workstation allows users to run
| Windows and Linux simultaneously on a single system. *
`----

http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/softwa...2037500,00.htm

Parallels makes nice with Red Flag and Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Flag and Parallels will offer a bundle tying Virtuozzo Containers 4.0
| together with Red Flag Linux Server Version 5.0. This gives Red Flag's
| customers a direct path to the container style of server virtualization,
| which centers on slicing a single copy of an operating system into multiple
| parts. Parallels released Version 4.0 of its flagship server software last
| month.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02...ntu_parallels/

Ubuntu makes it easy for parallel virtualization

,----[ Quote ]
`----