IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows - Linux

This is a discussion on IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows - Linux ; IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows IndeView (published as LGPL) allows you to export your Openofffice Impress presentation (KOffice as well, but I didn't test) to a self- running package, which can be run from a CD ...

  1. IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows

    IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows
    IndeView (published as LGPL) allows you to export your Openofffice
    Impress presentation (KOffice as well, but I didn't test) to a self-
    running package, which can be run from a CD or a pen drive and is
    compatible with Mac, Linux and Windows platforms. This way, you don't
    have to worry about the operating system and applications available in
    the computer you are going to run the presentation, avoiding
    compatibility problems. Additionally, allows you to move around the
    slides in the screen (up-down-top-bottom) and to set different zoom
    levels, nice features to minimize resolution issues and margins
    cropped by the data show device. There is also a simple navigation
    menu which can take you to any slide. The downside is that it does not
    currently support effects such as transitions, notes, sounds or
    videos.

    http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/ Read more

  2. Re: IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows

    "qweibin@gmail.com" writes:

    > IndeView - Presentation Viewer for Mac, Linux, and Windows
    > IndeView (published as LGPL) allows you to export your Openofffice
    > Impress presentation (KOffice as well, but I didn't test) to a self-
    > running package, which can be run from a CD or a pen drive and is
    > compatible with Mac, Linux and Windows platforms. This way, you don't
    > have to worry about the operating system and applications available in
    > the computer you are going to run the presentation, avoiding
    > compatibility problems. Additionally, allows you to move around the
    > slides in the screen (up-down-top-bottom) and to set different zoom
    > levels, nice features to minimize resolution issues and margins
    > cropped by the data show device. There is also a simple navigation
    > menu which can take you to any slide. The downside is that it does not
    > currently support effects such as transitions, notes, sounds or
    > videos.

    So pretty useless then?

    --
    ¡Cuán larga es la noche del tiempo ilimitado si se compara con el breve
    ensueño de la vida!

+ Reply to Thread