Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word! - Linux

This is a discussion on Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word! - Linux ; form 【http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/】 Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word! Following a post from Christer Edwards, let’s help him and the Ubuntu community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu. ...

  1. Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!

    form 【http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/】

    Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!
    Following a post from Christer Edwards, let’s help him and the Ubuntu
    community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that
    can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu.

    Ubuntu Tutorials is the website to visit for those that are
    experienced and those that are not. Give it a try! …and thanks Chris
    for the effort

  2. Re: Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!

    wrote in message
    > form 【http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/】
    >
    > Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!
    > Following a post from Christer Edwards, let’s help him and the Ubuntu
    > community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that
    > can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu.
    >
    > Ubuntu Tutorials is the website to visit for those that are
    > experienced and those that are not. Give it a try! …and thanks Chris
    > for the effort

    This is the kind of crap that I'm talking about. In a Windows newsgroup (or
    Mac newsgroup) the OP would have actually given a link to the website.

    But, not in the Linux world.

    sheesh.....

    jim

  3. Re: Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:27:48 -0800 (PST), qweibin@gmail.com wrote:

    > form ihttp://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/j
    >
    > Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!
    > Following a post from Christer Edwards, lets help him and the Ubuntu
    > community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that
    > can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu.
    >
    > Ubuntu Tutorials is the website to visit for those that are
    > experienced and those that are not. Give it a try! Kand thanks Chris
    > for the effort

    You're not getting off to a very good start.
    IOW where the fsck is the blasted thing?

    Hint: a link would be nice

    You Linux zealots shoot yourselves in the foot 99 percent of the time.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!

    jim wrote:

    > wrote in message
    >> form 【http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/】
    >>
    >> Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!
    >> Following a post from Christer Edwards, let’s help him and the Ubuntu
    >> community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that
    >> can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu.
    >>
    >> Ubuntu Tutorials is the website to visit for those that are
    >> experienced and those that are not. Give it a try! …and thanks Chris
    >> for the effort

    > This is the kind of crap that I'm talking about. In a Windows newsgroup (or
    > Mac newsgroup) the OP would have actually given a link to the website.
    >
    > But, not in the Linux world.
    >
    > sheesh.....

    The OP provided a link, which is unfortunately b0rked. Now here it is:

    http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/

    Obviously too complicated for Windummy to search for Christer
    Edwards+Ubuntu.

    Sheesh...

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  5. Re: Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!

    "ml2mst" wrote in message
    > jim wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message
    >>> form 【http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/post/88/】
    >>>
    >>> Spread the Ubuntu-Tutorial word!
    >>> Following a post from Christer Edwards, let’s help him and the
    >>> Ubuntu
    >>> community in general, to spread the word for a exiting website that
    >>> can give a lot of help and insight to Ubuntu.
    >>>
    >>> Ubuntu Tutorials is the website to visit for those that are
    >>> experienced and those that are not. Give it a try! …and thanks
    >>> Chris
    >>> for the effort

    >> This is the kind of crap that I'm talking about. In a Windows newsgroup
    >> (or
    >> Mac newsgroup) the OP would have actually given a link to the website.
    >>
    >> But, not in the Linux world.
    >>
    >> sheesh.....

    > The OP provided a link, which is unfortunately b0rked. Now here it is:
    >
    > http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/
    >
    > Obviously too complicated for Windummy to search for Christer
    > Edwards+Ubuntu.
    >
    > Sheesh...

    Oh, I found it alright.

    I just didn't want to buck the system by posting something that may actually
    make it easy.

    jim

+ Reply to Thread