Red Hat gunning for $1 billion in revenue

,----[ Quote ]
| Newly appointed Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst is aiming to bring Red Hat, an
| open-source vendor with just below $500 million in revenue as of last year,
| into the billion-dollar range in the next three years.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/tech-news/?p=2053

JBoss targets 50 percent market share by 2015, achieves 100 percent developer
retention

,----[ Quote ]
| JBoss was always an ambitious project and company. It would appear that not
| much has changed now that JBoss is a division within Red Hat, as Red Hat
| announced today its intention to push JBoss into 50 percent of enterprise
| middleware workloads by 2015. This isn't 50 percent of all installed
| middleware, but rather than half of every new enterprise middleware
| deployments in 2015 will be JBoss.
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9...bj=TheOpenRoad

Recent:

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
| From an investor's perspective (where future results are key), the list also
| seems to include those companies that the equity analyst community believes
| are positioned to deliver double-digit earnings growth well into the future.
| Given our fast, top-line growth, strong EBITDA margins and high cash flow
| yield, Red Hat is a standout company on Forbes' survey of over 2,000 public
| companies. * *
`----

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/

Related:

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., a distributor of open-source Linux software, expects its
| sales in the greater China region to double in fiscal 2007 and grow by
| 85 percent in fiscal 2008, an executive said on Tuesday. "Our plan is to
| have 100 percent growth this year, and 85 percent growth next year,"
| Michael Chen, general manager of Red Hat China, told Reuters in an
| interview.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articl...mktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg

Red Hat sees greater China rev up 50 pct in FY09

,----[ Quote ]
| But healthy demand from enterprise clients means the region is likely to far
| outstrip total revenue growth these two years, and Red Hat hopes to capture
| that by opening another eight testing centres in mainland China within the
| next six months, Hu told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080130?rpc=44

Red Hat Named #1 IT Vendor To Do Business With By Customers In Japan

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070813/20070813005033.html?.v=1