Britain kow tows to China as athletes are forced to sign no criticism contracts

,----[ Quote ]
| British Olympic chiefs are to force athletes to sign a contract promising not
| to speak out about China's appalling human rights record – or face being
| banned from travelling to Beijing.

Now they see who /else/ is suppressive and 'communist'. With all that
censorship, the west is becoming as suppressive as those countries and regimes
it purports to be better than. Choosing Microsoft is 'communist' too.

The Chinese government plans to regulate online games more tightly

,----[ Quote ]
| He said, according to China Daily, that one such measure would be to support
| certain games as "green" games. Games that in his opinion encouraged killing
| and gambling in order to increase their attractiveness to players and profits
| for the manufacturers would have to meet more onerous conditions in future in
| order to be authorized. * *

China limits providers of Internet video

,----[ Quote ]
| China has decided to restrict the broadcasting of Internet videos — including
| those posted on video-sharing Web sites — to sites run by state-controlled
| companies and require providers to report questionable content to the
| government. *

China cracks down on 'vulgar' video

,----[ Quote ]
| China is launching a nationwide crackdown on sexually suggestive video and
| audio products, in the latest effort by government censors to curb content
| considered to be in bad taste. *

What's all the FUD about?

,----[ Quote ]

,----[ Quote ]