Re: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police IT's 1939 all over again!! (was: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police IT's 1939 all over again!! (was: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police) - Linux ; On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:06:34 +0000, [H]omer wrote: > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > >> EU regulator raids Intel offices > > About time too. It sounds like 1939 all over again. They ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police IT's 1939 all over again!! (was: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police)

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:06:34 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

    >> EU regulator raids Intel offices

    > About time too.

    It sounds like 1939 all over again.

    They say history repeats itself, but who would have thought it could happen
    so quickly.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police IT's 1939 all over again!! (was: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police)

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:06:34 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

    >>> EU regulator raids Intel offices

    >> About time too.

    > It sounds like 1939 all over again.

    1938 actually. November 9th to be precise. That was the start that
    everyone should have recognised.

    > They say history repeats itself, but who would have thought it could happen
    > so quickly.

    It's why people should be less quick to forgive and forget while people
    are still living who were involved. By all means forgive - but never
    forget.

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Anti-OLPC Dumper (Intel) Gets Raided by Regulation Police IT's 1939 all over again!!

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:49:06 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> About time too.

    >> It sounds like 1939 all over again.
    >>

    > 1938 actually. November 9th to be precise. That was the start that
    > everyone should have recognised.
    >
    >> They say history repeats itself, but who would have thought it could happen
    >> so quickly.

    > It's why people should be less quick to forgive and forget while people
    > are still living who were involved. By all means forgive - but never
    > forget.

    Yes. Exactly.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb