linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem... - Linux

This is a discussion on linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem... - Linux ; Hi... frnds... i had instaled XP and after that linux mint,now i am facing the problem is that i am not able to ditect all my drives.as the partision time i had parted that on 3 part 40,40,and 40 GB,...so ...

  1. linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem...

    Hi...
    frnds...
    i had instaled XP and after that linux mint,now i am facing the
    problem is that i am not able to ditect all my drives.as the partision
    time i had parted that on 3 part 40,40,and 40 GB,...so in the last
    part i have given some swap space for linux....and tha swap space also
    i have given less 8MB so i want incres that space also....
    can any body help me out....

  2. Re: linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem...

    wrote
    > Hi...
    > frnds...
    > i had instaled XP and after that linux mint,now i am facing the
    > problem is that i am not able to ditect all my drives.as the partision
    > time i had parted that on 3 part 40,40,and 40 GB,...so in the last
    > part i have given some swap space for linux....and tha swap space also
    > i have given less 8MB so i want incres that space also....
    > can any body help me out....

    :-?
    This can't be true, one of our best Linux advocates, ml2mst, recommended
    Linux Mint a while ago.

  3. Re: linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem...

    "chrisv" writes:

    > wrote
    >> Hi...
    >> frnds...
    >> i had instaled XP and after that linux mint,now i am facing the
    >> problem is that i am not able to ditect all my drives.as the partision
    >> time i had parted that on 3 part 40,40,and 40 GB,...so in the last
    >> part i have given some swap space for linux....and tha swap space also
    >> i have given less 8MB so i want incres that space also....
    >> can any body help me out....

    > :-?
    > This can't be true, one of our best Linux advocates, ml2mst,
    > recommended Linux Mint a while ago.

    ml2mst is one of your Best Linux Advocates? He's a know nothing blow
    hard with a rather creepy tendency to make posters of his
    "heroes". *shudder*.

  4. Re: linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem...

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >This can't be true,

    Ignore the forger.

  5. Re: linux mint...hard drive ditecting problem...

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>This can't be true,

    > Ignore the forger.

    W.t.f. is the matter with you! Do you have some multi personality disorder?,
    chrisv!
    http://www.wellsprings.com.sg/nzc/im...stand%20up.jpg

+ Reply to Thread