The Future. Now - Linux

This is a discussion on The Future. Now - Linux ; http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70 A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently available: The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please let me know ...

  1. The Future. Now

    http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70

    A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly
    game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently
    available:
    The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please let
    me know if there are others.

  2. Re: The Future. Now

    "qweibin@gmail.com" writes:

    > http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70
    >
    > A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly
    > game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently
    > available:
    > The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please let
    > me know if there are others.

    Looks like Rexx was right. Linux really does "rock" for Games.

    http://www.siltala.net/wp-content/up...hot-robots.png

  3. Re: The Future. Now

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:26:02 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > "qweibin@gmail.com" writes:
    >
    >> http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70
    >>
    >> A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly
    >> game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently
    >> available:
    >> The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please let
    >> me know if there are others.
    >>

    > Looks like Rexx was right. Linux really does "rock" for Games.
    >
    > http://www.siltala.net/wp-content/up...hot-robots.png

    What a riot!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: The Future. Now

    qweibin@gmail.com wrote:

    > http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70
    >
    > A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly
    > game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently
    > available:
    > The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please let
    > me know if there are others.

    Try Nexuiz

  5. Re: The Future. Now

    To believe in gun control, one has to believe that guns are not an
    effective means of self-defense, which is why police carry them.

  6. Re: The Future. Now

    7 wrote:
    > qweibin@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.linuxforums.net.cn/read.php?70
    >>
    >> A while ago I realized that GNOME Robots is not just another silly
    >> game. In fact it has some of the most advanced technology currently
    >> available:
    >> The only implementation of safe teleportation I'm aware of! Please
    >> let me know if there are others.

    > Try Nexuiz

    Another freeload from a previously proprietary system: "Because Nexuiz is
    based on the Quake1 engine, its source code along with its content is
    entirely GPL." http://www.alientrap.org/nexuiz/index.php?module=info

    And did you donate, little guy? They ask you to, in several places on their
    website.

+ Reply to Thread