InfiniBand/RDMA 2.6.24 Merge Plans

,----[ Quote ]
| "With 2.6.24 probably opening in the not-too-distant future, it's probably a
good time to review what my plans are for when the merge window opens," began
Roland Dreier on the Linux Kernel mailing list.
`----

http://kerneltrap.org/Linux/InfiniBa...24_Merge_Plans

CFS, Focusing on Simplification and Performance

,----[ Quote ]
| Having recently returned from the Linux kernel summit, Ingo Molnar and Peter
| Zijlstra sent out some performance updates to the Completely Fair
| Scheduler...
`----

http://kerneltrap.org/Linux/CFS_Focu...nd_Performance

Related:

CFS scheduler to appear in Linux kernel 2.6.23

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxinsight.com/cfs-sche...el-2.6.23.html