Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More InvestmentsComing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More InvestmentsComing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Linux ; Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog) wrote: [Snip bull****] > Poor Roy, I can feel his pain! Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically Mikey$oft copycat behavior. INNOVA~1 Anyway, another nym, another *plonk* Bye bye! -- ...

  1. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More InvestmentsComing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  2. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ml2mst writes:

    > Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog) wrote:
    >
    > [Snip bull****]
    >
    >> Poor Roy, I can feel his pain!

    > Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically
    > Mikey$oft copycat behavior.
    >
    > INNOVA~1
    >
    > Anyway, another nym, another *plonk*
    >
    > Bye bye!

    And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    shill to the COLA threads.

  3. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hadron wrote:

    > ml2mst writes:
    >
    >> Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog)
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> [Snip bull****]
    >>
    >>> Poor Roy, I can feel his pain!

    >> Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically
    >> Mikey$oft copycat behavior.
    >>
    >> INNOVA~1
    >>
    >> Anyway, another nym, another *plonk*
    >>
    >> Bye bye!

    > And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    > shill to the COLA threads.

    And as usual, Hadron Josip Stalin Quark, the worst "me too" poster in cola,
    criticizes someone for alleged behaviour he himself is doing much more, and
    at the same time saying nothing at all to the garbage from the dizum-poster

    But dizum-scum is OK to Hadron, as they are his breathren
    --
    No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
    significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

  4. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:21:36 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ml2mst writes:
    >
    >> Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog) wrote:
    >>
    >> [Snip bull****]
    >>
    >>> Poor Roy, I can feel his pain!

    >> Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically
    >> Mikey$oft copycat behavior.
    >>
    >> INNOVA~1
    >>
    >> Anyway, another nym, another *plonk*
    >>
    >> Bye bye!

    > And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    > shill to the COLA threads.

    Key word, behind........

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:21:36 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> ml2mst writes:
    >>
    >>> Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog)
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> [Snip bull****]

    >>> Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically
    >>> Mikey$oft copycat behavior.
    >>>
    >>> INNOVA~1
    >>>
    >>> Anyway, another nym, another *plonk*
    >>>
    >>> Bye bye!

    >> And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    >> shill to the COLA threads.

    > Key word, behind........

    And flatfish adds another "me too" post. With his usual homoerotic innuendo,
    naturally.
    Your fascination is showing, Gary
    --
    Who the **** is General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

  6. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    >>> shill to the COLA threads.

    >> Key word, behind........
    >>

    > And flatfish adds another "me too" post. With his usual homoerotic innuendo,
    > naturally.
    > Your fascination is showing, Gary

    Ah, yes. Flatfish replies to it's fellow troll Quack, like a dog returns to its
    vomit.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008,

  7. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More InvestmentsComing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
    >>> shill to the COLA threads.

    >> Key word, behind........

    Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Keep on guessing Flatty Hadron
    Clogwog.

    The 3 of you should start a boulevard magazine. You already proved in
    alt.os.windows-xp your great at making up total retarded stories (lies).

    Pathetic :-D

    > And flatfish adds another "me too" post. With his usual homoerotic innuendo,
    > naturally.
    > Your fascination is showing, Gary

    Yup he's full of it.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  8. Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ml2mst writes:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Key word, behind........
    >>>

    > Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Keep on guessing Flatty Hadron
    > Clogwog.
    >
    > The 3 of you should start a boulevard magazine. You already proved in
    > alt.os.windows-xp your great at making up total retarded stories (lies).
    >
    > Pathetic :-D
    >

    >> And flatfish adds another "me too" post. With his usual homoerotic innuendo,
    >> naturally.
    >> Your fascination is showing, Gary

    > Yup he's full of it.

    You wish.