The newcomer to Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on The newcomer to Linux - Linux ; "RonB" stated in post 8tzrj.268$UI5.243@newsfe02.lga on 2/10/08 2:26 AM: > Thufir wrote: > >> Selectively quoting is entirely different from altering posts. *You've >> repeatedly altered posts. > > Snit is a troll. Even if he doesn't alter the words ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 65 of 65

  1. Re: The newcomer to Linux

    "RonB" stated in post
    8tzrj.268$UI5.243@newsfe02.lga on 2/10/08 2:26 AM:

    > Thufir wrote:
    >
    >> Selectively quoting is entirely different from altering posts. *You've
    >> repeatedly altered posts.

    > Snit is a troll. Even if he doesn't alter the words in your post, he
    > consistently alters the *meaning* of what of what you write. That's his
    > stock and troll trade.
    >
    > Use the killfile.

    Thufir dishonesty snipped and I returned the context. He then freaked out.

    Oh well... I do not expect the trolls to react with a smile when their lies
    are being pointed out.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  2. Re: The newcomer to Linux

    "William Poaster" stated in post
    vid385-c04.ln1@leafnode.archimedes.eu on 2/10/08 7:16 AM:

    > RonB wrote:
    >
    >> Thufir wrote:
    >>
    >>> Selectively quoting is entirely different from altering posts. *You've
    >>> repeatedly altered posts.

    >> Snit is a troll. Even if he doesn't alter the words in your post, he
    >> consistently alters the *meaning* of what of what you write. That's his
    >> stock and troll trade.

    > Hadron Quack does the same thing, & even makes things up about what people
    > supposedly said.
    >
    >> Use the killfile.

    The irony here is that it was Thufir who dishonestly snipped to make it look
    like I said something I did not... and then he freaked out when I returned
    context.

    Thurfir did *exactly* what he and RonB are accusing me of... and cannot find
    an example of me actually doing as they say. In other words the trolls are
    making up stories about me because they are mad I point out their BS.

    Same old, same old...

    --
    Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

  3. Re: The newcomer to Linux

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    fomgl5$uaf$01$1@news.t-online.com on 2/10/08 2:37 AM:

    > Thufir wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:11:27 +0000, Rick wrote:
    >>

    >>> I see. It is OK for you to snip context related lines, but not for
    >>> others. OK.

    >> He's not snipping posts, he's ****ing "correcting" them, ie: forgery.
    >>

    > When he does not do *that*, he creativly snips, all the while whining
    > how "dishonest snipping" took place.

    And all this time you denied reading my posts. Funny, eh, how you think you
    can comment on them. Hmmm, you have just been caught lying.

    I know how a jam jar feels...
    .... full of jam!

  4. Re: The newcomer to Linux

    Hadron wrote:

    > What "different use" would another distro be better for than you using
    > your existing knowledge to customise the one you know well?

    Using Asterisk for one. Trixbox defaults to CentOS for a reason. Not a
    desktop environment, you see. As if you had any honest reason to ask the
    question, troll.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: The newcomer to Linux

    RonB writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> What "different use" would another distro be better for than you using
    >> your existing knowledge to customise the one you know well?

    > Using Asterisk for one. Trixbox defaults to CentOS for a reason. Not a
    > desktop environment, you see. As if you had any honest reason to ask the
    > question, troll.

    There's no desktop on my mailserver. A debian mailserver. Next RonB?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4