Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed - Linux ; http://ml2mst.googlepages.com "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL). On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9 1948) in ...

  1. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

    "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9 1948) in Maastricht.
    Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm single and quite happy with it (well sort of)"

    Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.

  2. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    "Anonymous" wrote in message
    news:ac51e43db5b73d25534fd5c568eb0cdf@anon.mixmast er.mixmin.net...
    > http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    >
    > "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4
    > 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    > On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    > 1948) in Maastricht.
    > Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm single
    > and quite happy with it (well sort of)"
    >

    > Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.

    The really sick and gross part is this:

    > "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4
    > 1961
    > On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    > 1948)

    His "partner" was some old guy with a boner. I wish I didn't read this an
    hour before lunch.

  3. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    SgtMajor Gansevoort wrote:
    > "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > news:ac51e43db5b73d25534fd5c568eb0cdf@anon.mixmast er.mixmin.net...
    >> http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    >>
    >> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on
    >> June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    >> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >> 1948) in Maastricht.
    >> Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm
    >> single and quite happy with it (well sort of)"
    >>

    >> Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.
    >>

    > The really sick and gross part is this:
    >
    >> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on
    >> June 4 1961
    >> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >> 1948)

    > His "partner" was some old guy with a boner. I wish I didn't read
    > this an hour before lunch.

    Most c.o.l.a. posts will turn your stomach.

  4. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >Most c.o.l.a. posts will turn your stomach.

    Ignore the forger.

  5. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    "SgtMajor Gansevoort" schreef in bericht
    news:46eaabb9$0$16398$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > news:ac51e43db5b73d25534fd5c568eb0cdf@anon.mixmast er.mixmin.net...
    >> http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    >>
    >> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June
    >> 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    >> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >> 1948) in Maastricht.
    >> Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm single
    >> and quite happy with it (well sort of)"
    >>

    >> Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.
    >>

    > The really sick and gross part is this:
    >
    >> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June
    >> 4 1961
    >> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >> 1948)

    > His "partner" was some old guy with a boner. I wish I didn't read this an
    > hour before lunch.

    Meet Marti & Gerard Hey *geile*
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/madcooter.jpg

  6. Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > SgtMajor Gansevoort wrote:
    >> "Anonymous" wrote in message
    >> news:ac51e43db5b73d25534fd5c568eb0cdf@anon.mixmast er.mixmin.net...
    >>> http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    >>>
    >>> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on
    >>> June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    >>> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >>> 1948) in Maastricht.
    >>> Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm
    >>> single and quite happy with it (well sort of)"
    >>>

    >>> Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.
    >>>

    >> The really sick and gross part is this:
    >>
    >>> "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on
    >>> June 4 1961
    >>> On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9
    >>> 1948)

    >> His "partner" was some old guy with a boner. I wish I didn't read
    >> this an hour before lunch.

    > Most c.o.l.a. posts will turn your stomach.

    lol ! excellent point, bro!

+ Reply to Thread