http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

"My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9 1948) in Maastricht.
Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm single and quite happy with it (well sort of)"

Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.

https://www.mixmaster.it