Red Hat in Fastest 25 Growing Tech Companies---Forbes - Linux

This is a discussion on Red Hat in Fastest 25 Growing Tech Companies---Forbes - Linux ; Last week, Forbes recognized Red Hat on its list of the top 25 fastest- growing technology companies in America. Forbes' sixth-annual list includes a broad spectrum of companies from biotech to aerospace, and recognizes seven software-related companies. Red Hat made ...

  1. Red Hat in Fastest 25 Growing Tech Companies---Forbes

    Last week, Forbes recognized Red Hat on its list of the top 25 fastest-
    growing technology companies in America. Forbes' sixth-annual list
    includes a broad spectrum of companies from biotech to aerospace, and
    recognizes seven software-related companies. Red Hat made the list
    this year for the first time and was ranked eleventh overall. Other
    top names in technology on the list include Google, ranked first
    overall...

    ....the criteria for inclusion is based on a long horizon of
    performance and the delivery of solid results that reflect hard work
    over the years. The criteria for Forbes' list mainly focused on sales
    growth, profitability, growth outlook and the lack of legal,
    accounting or corporate governance issues....

    http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/

    I wish someone would tell them that flatfish has starting using their
    domain name for his pseudonyms.

  2. Re: Red Hat in Fastest 25 Growing Tech Companies---Forbes

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu espoused:

    > Last week, Forbes recognized Red Hat on its list of the top 25 fastest-
    > growing technology companies in America. Forbes' sixth-annual list
    > includes a broad spectrum of companies from biotech to aerospace, and
    > recognizes seven software-related companies. Red Hat made the list
    > this year for the first time and was ranked eleventh overall. Other
    > top names in technology on the list include Google, ranked first
    > overall...
    >
    > ...the criteria for inclusion is based on a long horizon of
    > performance and the delivery of solid results that reflect hard work
    > over the years. The criteria for Forbes' list mainly focused on sales
    > growth, profitability, growth outlook and the lack of legal,
    > accounting or corporate governance issues....
    >

    > http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/
    >
    > I wish someone would tell them that flatfish has starting using their
    > domain name for his pseudonyms.

    It's quite interesting how many of our trolls use linux-related domain
    names for their trolling. One has to wonder why...

  3. Re: Red Hat in Fastest 25 Growing Tech Companies---Forbes

    ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 07 February 2008 08:12 : \____

    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu espoused:
    >>
    >> Last week, Forbes recognized Red Hat on its list of the top 25 fastest-
    >> growing technology companies in America. Forbes' sixth-annual list
    >> includes a broad spectrum of companies from biotech to aerospace, and
    >> recognizes seven software-related companies. Red Hat made the list
    >> this year for the first time and was ranked eleventh overall. Other
    >> top names in technology on the list include Google, ranked first
    >> overall...
    >>
    >> ...the criteria for inclusion is based on a long horizon of
    >> performance and the delivery of solid results that reflect hard work
    >> over the years. The criteria for Forbes' list mainly focused on sales
    >> growth, profitability, growth outlook and the lack of legal,
    >> accounting or corporate governance issues....

    http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/

    >> I wish someone would tell them that flatfish has starting using their
    >> domain name for his pseudonyms.

    > It's quite interesting how many of our trolls use linux-related domain
    > names for their trolling. One has to wonder why...

    Microsoft memo: "Gathering intelligence on enemy activities is critical to the
    success of the Slog. We need to know who their allies are and what differences
    exist between them and their allies (there are always sources of tension
    between allies), so that we can find ways to split ‘em apart Reading the trade
    press, lurking on newsgroups, attending conferences, and (above all) talking
    to ISVs is essential to gathering this intelligence."

    http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowa...00/PX03096.pdf

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "These characters were randomly picked"