Greetz to GreyCloud aka Maverick - Linux

This is a discussion on Greetz to GreyCloud aka Maverick - Linux ; Wayne Holland 132 Sherry Lane Kalispell, Montana 59901 PH 406) 257-2318...

  1. Greetz to GreyCloud aka Maverick

    Wayne Holland
    132 Sherry Lane
    Kalispell, Montana 59901
    PH406) 257-2318

  2. Re: Greetz to GreyCloud aka Maverick

    "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > Wayne Holland
    > 132 Sherry Lane
    > Kalispell, Montana 59901
    > PH406) 257-2318

    Not cool. Unless he's a Mac user.

  3. Re: Greetz to GreyCloud aka Maverick

    In article ,
    "MuahMan" wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > > Wayne Holland
    > > 132 Sherry Lane
    > > Kalispell, Montana 59901
    > > PH406) 257-2318
    > >

    > Not cool. Unless he's a Mac user.

    Maybe he wants to sign Snit's contract?

    Code of Honesty:

    1) Be specific. Use the specific example of what it is you that is
    bothering you.*Vague complaints are hard to agree on, especially
    in a forum like this. *

    2) Don't generalize. Avoid words like "never" or "always." Such
    * *generalizations are usually inaccurate and will heighten tensions.

    3) Don't stockpile. Storing up lots of grievances over time is
    * *counterproductive. It's almost impossible to deal with numerous old
    * *problems for which interpretations may differ. Try to deal with
    * *problems as they arise.

    4) Agree to let the past go...

    Dishonesty examples:
    - Creative snipping
    - Deliberate misinterpretation
    - Diversion
    - Having an agenda
    - Lying
    - Role Reversal
    - Insults
    - Forging posts and material
    - Thread hijacking
    - Projection
    - Unsubstantiated accusations
    - Antagonizing through other media
    - Antagonizing threads
    - Ignoring evidence
    - Obfuscation

    It should be clear that this agreement is valid for all posts made by
    the signers, not merely those between the signers. Agreeing to this
    displays ones commitment to "end the BS" (as worded by one possible
    signer) and end ongoing and past disputes to embrace common
    understanding, patience and tolerance.

    After signing, the signers should refrain from entering discussions
    that are, and opt-out of discussion that are becoming, offensive or
    destructive, regardless of who is the instigator. This unless the
    signer feels confident that he or she can continue participation
    without engaging in the elevated level of argumentation.

    --
    "None of you can be honest... you are all pathetic." - Snit
    "I do not KF people" - Snit

+ Reply to Thread