PLEASE don't feed the sn1t! - Linux

This is a discussion on PLEASE don't feed the sn1t! - Linux ; Please? -- | Mark Kent -- mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk | | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ | | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ | | My (new) blog: http://www.thereisnomagic.org |...

  1. PLEASE don't feed the sn1t!

    Please?

  2. Re: PLEASE don't feed the sn1t!

    "Mark Kent" stated in post
    8da175-mk1.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk on 1/28/08 8:53 AM:

    > Please?

    If you believed what you claimed then you would have just fed me. Why?

    Your trolling is funny.

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  3. Re: PLEASE don't feed the sn1t!

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:02:45 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Mark Kent" stated in post
    > 8da175-mk1.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk on 1/28/08 8:53 AM:
    >

    >> Please?

    > If you believed what you claimed then you would have just fed me. Why?
    >
    > Your trolling is funny.

    Mark Kent isn't a troll, he's an idiot.
    You know you've gotten to them when they have to resort to posting messages
    like that.

    The problem with COLA is that Mark, Roy, [Homo], Willy and a few others
    want this to be their little group where they can stroke each other all day
    long with atta boy posts.

    Don't believe it?

    Look at Roy Schestowitz's messages.
    Virtually the only replies he gets are from the above and then it's a"great
    job Roy", "Thanks Mark" , "Yea Roy you're killing the trolls", "Thanks
    [Homo]" and so forth.

    IOW, no discussion, little content.

  4. Re: PLEASE don't feed the sn1t!

    "Moshe Goldfarb" stated in post
    aib4uwb3f5vh$.1sm5uy44xvmbp$.dlg@40tude.net on 1/28/08 9:45 AM:

    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:02:45 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Mark Kent" stated in post
    >> 8da175-mk1.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk on 1/28/08 8:53 AM:
    >>

    >>> Please?

    >> If you believed what you claimed then you would have just fed me. Why?
    >>
    >> Your trolling is funny.

    > Mark Kent isn't a troll, he's an idiot.

    Well in this case his trolling was idiotic.

    > You know you've gotten to them when they have to resort to posting messages
    > like that.
    >
    > The problem with COLA is that Mark, Roy, [Homo], Willy and a few others
    > want this to be their little group where they can stroke each other all day
    > long with atta boy posts.
    >
    > Don't believe it?
    >
    > Look at Roy Schestowitz's messages.
    > Virtually the only replies he gets are from the above and then it's a"great
    > job Roy", "Thanks Mark" , "Yea Roy you're killing the trolls", "Thanks
    > [Homo]" and so forth.
    >
    > IOW, no discussion, little content.

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread