[News] Joomla 1.5 is Released, Mobile Firefox Sneak Peek - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Joomla 1.5 is Released, Mobile Firefox Sneak Peek - Linux ; Ladies and Gentlemen... [Joomla! 1.5] ,----[ Quote ] | It is with great pride that the Joomla! community announces to the world the | immediate availability of Joomla! 1.5 Stable [Khepri]. As a community of | contributors, we have been ...

  1. [News] Joomla 1.5 is Released, Mobile Firefox Sneak Peek

    Ladies and Gentlemen... [Joomla! 1.5]

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | It is with great pride that the Joomla! community announces to the world the
    | immediate availability of Joomla! 1.5 Stable [Khepri]. As a community of
    | contributors, we have been through celebrations and tribulations. We have had
    | fun, and we have worked hard. We have learned from and helped one another.
    | What started two and a half years ago with a letter to the community has
    | grown into a great opportunity for both the Joomla! project and community to
    | benefit from these efforts and to consider our future.
    `----

    http://www.joomla.org/content/view/4488/1/

    Mobile Firefox first steps

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Mozilla is also providing XUL prototypes, (I used the touch screen enabled
    | one for the screenshots), so you can try the proposed interface on a working
    | prototype with a few limitations though.
    `----

    http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2008/01/m...x-first-steps/

    Days ago:

    [All-time high for Firefox in Europe]

    http://www.xitimonitor.com/fr-fr/bar...1-1-3-117.html

    Related:

    Firefox market share surges in Europe

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Hungary has seen the most dramatic increase in Firefox use, from 27.2 percent
    | in the March 2007 survey to nearly 40 percent in July.
    `----

    http://www.techworld.com/application...48&pagtype=all

    Microsoft's browser market share drops 9.5 percent in a year

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft Explorer's share of the browser market has fallen almost 10 percent
    | in the past 12 months, to 63.9 percent, mostly at the expense of Firefox
    | which has boosted its share from 11.8 to 17.4 percent. *
    `----

    http://www.itwire.com/content/view/14373/1054/

    Firefox passes 400 million downloads

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Firefox just passed the 400 million download mark, according to the Spread
    | Firefox site for promoting the open-source, extendable Web browser.
    `----

    http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-977...&subj=NewsBlog

    Firefox takes 28% market share in Europe

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | All European countries saw an increase in Firefox participation with Hungary
    | showing the most dramatic increase from 27.2%, in the latest March 2007
    | survey, to 39.7%. Overall, Europe grew from 24.1% to 27.8%. *
    `----

    http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2007/07/f...are-in-europe/

    IE6: The zombie browser

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Paul Graham's much-dissected essay Microsoft is Dead offers some witty and
    | perceptive analysis, but it sidesteps the fact that Microsoft's rotten corpse
    | will take decades to decompose. *
    `----

    http://blogs.pathf.com/agileajax/200...e-zombie-.html

    IE7 Bites the Dust! Firefox 2.0 Did It!

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | In the same three months, Internet Explorer 7 only managed to move up from
    | 32.02% to 33.15% and to 33.55%, meaning that in the past two months IE7 only
    | jumped 1.53%. *
    `----

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/IE7-B...It-64490.shtml

  2. Re: [News] Joomla 1.5 is Released, Mobile Firefox Sneak Peek

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:11:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Ladies and Gentlemen... [Joomla! 1.5]

    Joomla.
    I like the name.
    It sounds inexpensive.