George Hostler (HPT) speaks "double Dutch" through Babelfish and making a fool of himself!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on George Hostler (HPT) speaks "double Dutch" through Babelfish and making a fool of himself!!! - Linux ; HPT wrote: > Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? > Het leven moet zuigen. > Clogwog is een ouwehoer. > lol ! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck. ...

  1. George Hostler (HPT) speaks "double Dutch" through Babelfish and making a fool of himself!!!

    HPT wrote:

    > Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht?
    > Het leven moet zuigen.
    > Clogwog is een ouwehoer.

    lol !

    http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    Ah, that raging hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart).

    LMFAO
    --
    Flame me all you want.
    **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam

  2. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    Clogwog wrote:
    > HPT wrote:
    >> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het
    >> leven moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.

    > lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
    > hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    > Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

    Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl.
    You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

    http://www.linux.com/feature/124994

    Feature: Security
    Celebrity advice on keeping your Linux desktop secure
    By Joe Barr on January 25, 2008 (9:00:00 PM)

    One of the main reasons people move from Windows to Linux is the
    promise of greater security from malware on the Internet.
    Everyone knows you need to add extra security to try to keep a
    Windows desktop safe, but what do you have to do to accomplish
    the same thing on Linux? To answer that question, we asked a
    number of well-known Linux kernel hackers and a security expert
    for their thoughts on the matter.
    --
    HPT

  3. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> HPT wrote:
    >>> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het
    >>> leven moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.

    >> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
    >> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    >> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

    > Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl.
    > You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

    Clog the duck fscker (QuUAAAACKKKhhh!!!!) of alt.os.windows-xp has learned
    to talk? Surely you are trolling?!

    > http://www.linux.com/feature/124994
    >

    > Feature: Security
    > Celebrity advice on keeping your Linux desktop secure
    > By Joe Barr on January 25, 2008 (9:00:00 PM)
    >
    > One of the main reasons people move from Windows to Linux is the
    > promise of greater security from malware on the Internet.
    > Everyone knows you need to add extra security to try to keep a
    > Windows desktop safe, but what do you have to do to accomplish
    > the same thing on Linux? To answer that question, we asked a
    > number of well-known Linux kernel hackers and a security expert
    > for their thoughts on the matter.

  4. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    7 wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Clogwog wrote:

    >>> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
    >>> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    >>> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

    >> Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from
    >> orange.nl. You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

    > Clog the duck fscker (QuUAAAACKKKhhh!!!!) of alt.os.windows-xp
    > has learned to talk? Surely you are trolling?!

    Nah, he started the crosspost to XP ..... and I din't know Clog
    got his ducky. :-)

    At first I thought it might be the years in Australia on Cloggy
    that he'd twist the meaning of "ouwehoer" - "old whore" (male who
    gossips uncontrollably). However, I seriously doubt the
    Australians had anything to do with it. He's wearing his wooden
    shoes too tight.

    >> http://www.linux.com/feature/124994

    Feature: Security Celebrity advice on keeping your
    >> Linux desktop secure By Joe Barr on January 25, 2008
    >> (9:00:00 PM)
    >>
    >> One of the main reasons people move from Windows to Linux is
    >> the promise of greater security from malware on the
    >> Internet. Everyone knows you need to add extra security to
    >> try to keep a Windows desktop safe, but what do you have to
    >> do to accomplish the same thing on Linux? To answer that
    >> question, we asked a number of well-known Linux kernel
    >> hackers and a security expert for their thoughts on the
    >> matter.

    One thing is for sure, it's Ubuntu for me, not Vista.

    "That's nasty" - Boog the Bear in "Open Season" (whilst sniffing
    Elliot on the hood of Shaw's truck)

    --
    HPT

  5. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> HPT wrote:
    >>> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het leven
    >>> moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.

    >> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
    >> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    >> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

    > Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl. You
    > act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

    You are *SO* Marti. When you get incensed you start huffing and puffing
    like an ageing queen.

  6. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:16:38 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>>
    >>> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
    >>> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
    >>> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

    >> Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl. You
    >> act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

    > You are *SO* Marti. When you get incensed you start huffing and puffing
    > like an ageing queen.

    There seems to be a steam pipe leak in here....

  7. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> You are *SO* Marti. When you get incensed you start huffing
    >> and puffing like an ageing queen.

    > There seems to be a steam pipe leak in here....

    The only one huffing and puffing is Tokyo Rose Quark.

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: I won't go Dutch with Clogwog

    HPT is een *enorme* ****WIT!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/****WIT.jpg
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

+ Reply to Thread