A simple question for Snit - Linux

This is a discussion on A simple question for Snit - Linux ; What are you using to make you screen movies? -- Rick...

  1. A simple question for Snit

    What are you using to make you screen movies?

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: A simple question for Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13pmmvj8s8c2ebb@news.supernews.com
    on 1/26/08 9:12 AM:

    > What are you using to make you screen movies?

    Snapz Pro X.

    Curious, why do you ask?

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  3. Re: A simple question for Snit

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:17:42 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13pmmvj8s8c2ebb@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:12 AM:
    >
    >> What are you using to make you screen movies?

    > Snapz Pro X.

    Thank you.

    > Curious, why do you ask?

    I wanted it to know.

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: A simple question for Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13pmot2qia32j01@news.supernews.com
    on 1/26/08 9:45 AM:

    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:17:42 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 13pmmvj8s8c2ebb@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:12 AM:
    >>
    >>> What are you using to make you screen movies?

    >> Snapz Pro X.

    > Thank you.
    >

    >> Curious, why do you ask?

    > I wanted it to know.

    Lovely dodge... whatever. Why did you want to know. Can you answer even
    that question?

    You do so much running from questions it has become a habit for you...
    amazing.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  5. Re: A simple question for Snit

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13pmot2qia32j01@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:45 AM:
    >
    >> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:17:42 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>> 13pmmvj8s8c2ebb@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:12 AM:

    >>> Snapz Pro X.

    >> Thank you.
    >>

    >>> Curious, why do you ask?

    >> I wanted it to know.

    > Lovely dodge... whatever. Why did you want to know. Can you answer
    > even that question?

    I wanted to know what you used to make your screen movies.

    > You do so much running from questions it has become a habit for you...
    > amazing.

    I answered. I asked what you used. You answered. You asked why I asked, I
    answered. It is not my fault that my answer doesn't suit you.

    Thanks for telling me what you used.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: A simple question for Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13pmpusk3a8v272@news.supernews.com
    on 1/26/08 10:03 AM:

    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 13pmot2qia32j01@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:45 AM:

    >>> Thank you.

    >>> I wanted it to know.

    >> Lovely dodge... whatever. Why did you want to know. Can you answer
    >> even that question?

    > I wanted to know what you used to make your screen movies.

    That has been established - long ago. The question is why you wanted to
    know. Maybe you wanted to be able to make similar movies. Maybe you
    thought the software I used to make the movies influenced them in some way.
    Maybe something different... but you are in such a habit of not answering
    questions - simply running from the most simple of questions and playing
    games - that I will never know.

    Oh well.

    --
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
    conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. Re: A simple question for Snit

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:07:25 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13pmpusk3a8v272@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 10:03 AM:
    >
    >> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>> 13pmot2qia32j01@news.supernews.com on 1/26/08 9:45 AM:

    >>> Lovely dodge... whatever. Why did you want to know. Can you answer
    >>> even that question?

    >> I wanted to know what you used to make your screen movies.

    > That has been established - long ago.

    Good.

    > The question is why you wanted to
    > know. Maybe you wanted to be able to make similar movies. Maybe you
    > thought the software I used to make the movies influenced them in some
    > way. Maybe something different...

    Maybe.

    > but you are in such a habit of not
    > answering questions - simply running from the most simple of questions
    > and playing games -

    .... and you are now showing what a pompous ass you are.

    > that I will never know.

    No, you won't, because I don't feel like telling you.

    > Oh well.

    Oh, well.

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: A simple question for Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13pmqvaa7g6mrc8@news.supernews.com
    on 1/26/08 10:20 AM:

    >>> I wanted to know what you used to make your screen movies.

    >> That has been established - long ago. The question is why you wanted to
    >> know. Maybe you wanted to be able to make similar movies. Maybe you
    >> thought the software I used to make the movies influenced them in some
    >> way. Maybe something different... but you are in such a habit of not
    >> answering questions - simply running from the most simple of questions
    >> and playing games - that I will never know.

    > No, you won't, because I don't feel like telling you.

    Note how I answered your question without hesitation or game playing. You
    repeatedly call me "pompous" and yet you go out of your way to show you are
    not as kind or giving as I am. I hope you gain a better view of yourself -
    you are not *that* bad of a person!

    --
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
    conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

  9. Re: A simple question for Snit

    Rick writes:

    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:07:25 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> that I will never know.

    > No, you won't, because I don't feel like telling you.

    Are you Kier? You have the same tendency to ask of others what you will
    not do yourself.

  10. Re: A simple question for Snit

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:51:54 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:07:25 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> that I will never know.

    >> No, you won't, because I don't feel like telling you.
    >>

    > Are you Kier? You have the same tendency to ask of others what you will
    > not do yourself.

    I simply asked him what application he used for a certain task. I don't
    fell like saying why. Beeg Deel.

    --
    Rick

  11. Re: A simple question for Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13pmt0ugjcn3d12@news.supernews.com
    on 1/26/08 10:55 AM:

    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:51:54 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Rick writes:

    >>> No, you won't, because I don't feel like telling you.
    >>>

    >> Are you Kier? You have the same tendency to ask of others what you will
    >> not do yourself.

    > I simply asked him what application he used for a certain task. I don't
    > fell like saying why. Beeg Deel.

    And yet you whine when you *think* people are not answering your questions:

    "I asked you what you thought. You ran from the question."

    "This is you MO. When someone asks you a question you refuse to
    answer it."

    You are such the hypocrite. LOL!

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread