Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate. - Linux ; Adam Albright wrote: > Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is > an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt. > > 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about ...

  1. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    Adam Albright wrote:

    > Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    > an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.
    >
    > 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    > 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    > 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    > 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    > 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    Hadron?

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Adam Albright wrote:
    >
    >> Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    >> an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.
    >>
    >> 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    >> 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    >> 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    >> 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    >> 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    > Hadron?

    Close. Very close

    In fact, retards from microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    You can't possibly find dumber cretins, except on Mac groups
    --
    Microsoft software doesn't get released - it escapes, leaving
    a trail of destruction behind it.

  3. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    High Plains Thumper did eloquently scribble:
    > Adam Albright wrote:

    >> Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    >> an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.
    >>
    >> 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    >> 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    >> 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    >> 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    >> 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    > Hadron?

    Description fits DooFuS quite well too.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  4. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    > High Plains Thumper did eloquently scribble:
    >> Adam Albright wrote:

    >>> Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    >>> an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.
    >>>
    >>> 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    >>> 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    >>> 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    >>> 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    >>> 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    >> Hadron?

    > Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    You morons are taken apart day in day out. I almost admire your ability
    to live in an alternate reality.

    --
    The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
    stupidity of your action.

  5. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper did
    > eloquently scribble:
    >> Adam Albright wrote:

    >>> Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That
    >>> is an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all
    >>> doubt.
    >>>
    >>> 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    >>> 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    >>> 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    >>> 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    >>> 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    >> Hadron?

    > Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other than
    that none of it applies.

  6. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    "DFS" writes:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper did
    >> eloquently scribble:

    >>> Hadron?

    >> Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    > I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other than
    > that none of it applies.

    These guys are simply loonies.

    --
    Seconda Legge di Hartley:
    Non andate mai a letto con gente piu' strana di voi.

  7. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    DFS wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper did
    >> eloquently scribble:

    >>> Hadron?

    >> Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    > I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other than
    > that none of it applies.

    Well, you can certainly claim that.
    But that does not change the fact that you are a liar. Constantly
    You may not be a "hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums". But only
    because you are way too stupid for that
    You *are* a "Microsoft apologist". Just like Hadron and Erik
    Also, you don't add anything valuable to any discussion. The reason is
    simple: You are too stupid. You are too dishonest
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  8. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper did
    >>> eloquently scribble:

    >>> Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    >> I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other
    >> than
    >> that none of it applies.

    > Well, you can certainly claim that.
    > But that does not change the fact that you are a liar. Constantly
    > You may not be a "hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums". But only
    > because you are way too stupid for that
    > You *are* a "Microsoft apologist". Just like Hadron and Erik
    > Also, you don't add anything valuable to any discussion. The reason is
    > simple: You are too stupid. You are too dishonest

    Oh please do show the last time that *YOU* "added anything valuable to any
    discussion." - We all need a good laugh.

    Hint for you dimwit - Calling people childish names is not adding anything
    to a disucssion. All of the other 4th graders in your class could just as
    easily do this.

  9. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    "Peter Köhlmann" schreef in bericht
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Adam Albright wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    >>> an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.
    >>>
    >>> 1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    >>> 2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    >>> 3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    >>> 4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    >>> 5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    >> Hadron?
    >>

    > Close. Very close
    >
    > In fact, retards from microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    >
    > You can't possibly find dumber cretins, except on Linux groups

    You sick ****!

  10. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    "SgtMajor Gansevoort" schreef in bericht
    news:46ea87a7$0$16350$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other
    >>> than
    >>> that none of it applies.

    >> Well, you can certainly claim that.
    >> But that does not change the fact that you are a liar. Constantly
    >> You may not be a "hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums". But only
    >> because you are way too stupid for that
    >> You *are* a "Microsoft apologist". Just like Hadron and Erik
    >> Also, you don't add anything valuable to any discussion. The reason is
    >> simple: You are too stupid. You are too dishonest

    > Oh please do show the last time that *YOU* "added anything valuable to any
    > discussion." - We all need a good laugh.
    >
    > Hint for you dimwit - Calling people childish names is not adding anything
    > to a disucssion. All of the other 4th graders in your class could just as
    > easily do this.

    Kohlmanns idiocy is legendary!

    Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll
    admit to using Windows, then in the next post claim he is not a Windows
    user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno music and Krispy Kreme
    Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the usenet Nazi and COLA
    regular. His known aliases include: chrisv, Mark Kent, Flatfish, John Bailo,
    ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin, Oxford, Simon Cooke, Cola_masturbater,
    Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley, Tholan, Snit, and
    the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter Köhlmann, a confessed closet
    homosexual, in his lederhosen.
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...n_aka_Kent.jpg

  11. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    Clogwog wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" schreef in bericht
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Hadron?
    >>>

    >> Close. Very close
    >>
    >> In fact, retards from microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    >>
    >> You can't possibly find dumber cretins, except on Linux groups

    > You sick ****!

    Oh, looky looky

    A Kadaitcha Toddler felcher cought editing posts.
    How unsurprising.
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

  12. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    > Clogwog wrote:
    >
    >> "Peter Köhlmann" schreef in bericht

    >>> Close. Very close
    >>>
    >>> In fact, retards from microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    >>>
    >>> You can't possibly find dumber cretins, except on Linux groups

    >> You sick ****!

    > Oh, looky looky
    >
    > A Kadaitcha Toddler felcher cought editing posts.
    > How unsurprising.

    Ignore the forger!

  13. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    DFS wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > > High Plains Thumper did
    > > eloquently scribble:

    > >> Hadron?

    > > Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    > I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but other
    > than that none of it applies.

    A congenital ass kissing liar, barely intelligent enough bang out
    readable Micro$lop FUD, taking credit for being "sometimes" an ignorant
    cunt is almost amusing.

    Those things not only apply to you kid, they define you.

  14. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    On 2007-09-14, Hadron wrote:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    > You morons are taken apart day in day out. I almost admire your ability
    > to live in an alternate reality.

    Spike is still hurting from being reprimanded by Mark and thrown in the
    killfile a month ago. Now that his month is up, he's trying to make
    sure he conforms to his group's standards so they will accept him fully
    again.

    Perhaps someone should get the BBC or Discovery to follow Spike and Mark
    and Roy and [H]omer around for a while with a camera. Their little
    outbursts and dramatic posturing as they fiddle with their killfiles and
    try to stake out their newsgroup territory could, with the right
    narration, be almost as entertaining as "Meerkat Manor". (As long as
    they don't start grooming each other...)

  15. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > On 2007-09-14, Hadron wrote:
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    >> You morons are taken apart day in day out. I almost admire your
    >> ability to live in an alternate reality.

    > Spike is still hurting from being reprimanded by Mark and thrown in
    > the killfile a month ago. Now that his month is up, he's trying to
    > make sure he conforms to his group's standards so they will accept
    > him fully again.

    I wondered why spike1 showed back up wearing shiny lip gloss...

  16. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper did
    >>> eloquently scribble:

    >>> Description fits DooFuS quite well too.

    >> I guess I can be considered rude and belligerent sometimes, but
    >> other than that none of it applies.

    > Well, you can certainly claim that.
    > But that does not change the fact that you are a liar. Constantly

    Yet you constantly can't produce even one lie.

    > You may not be a "hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums". But only
    > because you are way too stupid for that

    I leave that to 7 and flyer and, lately, some hostile oddball using various
    'anonymous' nyms who has the hots for me.

    > You *are* a "Microsoft apologist".

    You bet: I made MS a blanket apology 2 years ago for them having to suffer
    with hypocrites like you and various other mouth-breathing cola "advocates"
    who use their products to earn a living by day, but whine and lie about them
    at night.

    > Just like Hadron and Erik
    > Also, you don't add anything valuable to any discussion.

    Seeing as how I regularly receive a boatload more replies than you could
    dream of, I think you need to change your approach to cola. Actually you
    need a whole new personality (bitter and hostile is passe'), but it's
    probably too late for that. Try alcohol and some soft colors - maybe it
    will calm you down.

    > The reason is simple: You are too stupid. You are too dishonest

    You're a friendly, warm, caring man, Kohlmann. Am I being too dishonest
    now?

  17. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    Tim Smith did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-09-14, Hadron wrote:
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    >> You morons are taken apart day in day out. I almost admire your ability
    >> to live in an alternate reality.

    > Spike is still hurting from being reprimanded by Mark and thrown in the
    > killfile a month ago. Now that his month is up, he's trying to make
    > sure he conforms to his group's standards so they will accept him fully
    > again.

    Hah!
    Quite frankly I couldn't give a toss if mark did killfile me, I'm right,
    he's wrong and that's all there is to it.

    Binary drivers are good for linux.
    And he can killfile me again if he likes but that's just the way it is.
    So smeg off tim you tosser, I don't suck up to anyone.

    > Perhaps someone should get the BBC or Discovery to follow Spike and Mark
    > and Roy and [H]omer around for a while with a camera. Their little
    > outbursts and dramatic posturing as they fiddle with their killfiles

    The only person I've killfiled in the past 3 years is MI5 conspiracy bloke.
    And if you can find any instance of me "plonking" anyone within that time
    you're a better googler than I am. (or a liar, but we knew you were that
    anyway).

    | in |good to you so far... |

  18. Re: The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >> On 2007-09-14, Hadron wrote:
    >>> spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    >>> You morons are taken apart day in day out. I almost admire your
    >>> ability to live in an alternate reality.

    >> Spike is still hurting from being reprimanded by Mark and thrown in
    >> the killfile a month ago. Now that his month is up, he's trying to
    >> make sure he conforms to his group's standards so they will accept
    >> him fully again.

    > I wondered why spike1 showed back up wearing shiny lip gloss...

    I didn't "show back up", I returned after a house move, from london to
    swansea. Note the shiny new ISP and posting host?

    tsk

    You just can't resist being an arsehole can you.
    | in |good to you so far... |