cc wrote:

> On Sep 12, 1:55 pm, Maverick wrote:
>
>>cc wrote:

>>>That would be "monkey." "Porch monkey" is a racial slur used to put
>>>down black people. Either you're too dumb to realize, or you're too
>>>racist to care. I'll never call you a racist again if you, or anyone
>>>else, can find one thread where I support Microsoft in the face of all
>>>evidence.

>>And yet you are so paranoid that you feel it is good to be politically
>>correct when in fact you are just paranoid. You support M$ by your use
>>of their crappy products. Which makes your claims as pure rhetoric.

> Paranoid about what?

About what you call racial slurs, moron.

> You're a simpleton racist hiding out on the
> Internet.

And it is you that is the true bigot. There is no such thing as racism,
idiot. Get an education first and then come back.

> I'm not paranoid of you going out and lynching us if that's
> what you mean.

Us? Do you have a turd in your pocket?
I see now that you have had your mind poisoned by the NAACP.
I've seen that happen before and it usually causes good blacks to go nutso.

>You consider it just political correctness not to use
> racial slurs? You say there's no such thing as race, and you have a
> point. We're all human. But porch monkey is used to single out and
> degrade the black ones, so kindly stop using it.

No, only you have been deluded to think that this is so.
But then, obviously you are very humour impaired.
Take a good look at the wages that Gates pays his workers. About next
to bananna wages, which is where I was intending to lead in the first
place. But your sicko mind mistook what you believe to be a racial
slur. And I'm sure that you are also of the belief that whitey owes you
a living too. But then the concept of merit flies over your pointed
head, eh?

It is you that has been brain washed to think that way.
My condolences for your conditioning.