Re: Rumour: Microsoft Walks Away from Windows - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Rumour: Microsoft Walks Away from Windows - Linux ; cc wrote: > On Sep 12, 1:54 pm, Maverick wrote: > >>cc wrote: >> >>>On Sep 11, 12:37 pm, Maverick wrote: >> >>>>cc wrote: >> >>>>>On Sep 6, 2:08 pm, Maverick wrote: >> >>>>>>cc wrote: >> >>>>>>>On Sep 5, 4:28 ...

  1. Re: Rumour: Microsoft Walks Away from Windows

    cc wrote:

    > On Sep 12, 1:54 pm, Maverick wrote:
    >
    >>cc wrote:

    >>>I respond to all comers, no matter how racist and retarded.

    >>As I thought. You are paranoid and looking for the KKK under every bed.

    > You're the only one using racial slurs.

    Guffaw!!! You are the one that keeps bringing up that point, oh
    paranoid one.

    > You're the only one I'm
    > calling a racist. Sit back and let that one stew in your head for a
    > second.

    Guffaw!! You are one sick ****. You have racist burned into your beady
    little head, little man. Or maybe you aren't a man at all.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  2. Re: Rumour: Microsoft Walks Away from Windows

    On Sep 13, 4:11 pm, Maverick wrote:
    > cc wrote:

    > >>As I thought. You are paranoid and looking for the KKK under every bed.

    > > You're the only one using racial slurs.

    > Guffaw!!! You are the one that keeps bringing up that point, oh
    > paranoid one.

    I bring it up when you use racial slurs. If you'd stop, I wouldn't
    have to mention it now would I? Hell, I'd have no reason to respond to
    you at all, you contribute nothing. I feel the need to correct your
    hatred when I see it though, even though it would probably be best to
    ignore. Nothing gets my blood flowing like a racial slur though, what
    can I say.

    > > You're the only one I'm
    > > calling a racist. Sit back and let that one stew in your head for a
    > > second.

    > Guffaw!! You are one sick ****. You have racist burned into your beady
    > little head, little man. Or maybe you aren't a man at all.
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Maybe I'm a woman? I'm not, but I fail to see what would be so
    hilarious if I was.

+ Reply to Thread