Weird Linux advocates in COLA! - Linux

This is a discussion on Weird Linux advocates in COLA! - Linux ; Anthology: chrisv advocating Linux in Cola: I saw a lot of fine answers to the troll. What's wrong with shamelessly lying asshole like you Maybe he was rectally probed by aliens, and it drove him mad *plonk* Ignore the forger. ...

  1. Weird Linux advocates in COLA!

    Anthology: chrisv advocating Linux in Cola:

    I saw a lot of fine answers to the troll.
    What's wrong with shamelessly lying asshole like you
    Maybe he was rectally probed by aliens, and it drove him mad
    *plonk*
    Ignore the forger.
    Speaking of new lows...
    Should we envy filthy, immoral rats, like you, who are so willing?
    some idiot forging chrisv
    Another bald-faced lie. Documented.
    *plonk*
    not to the troll that he was made to look an idiot...
    My advise is to plonk him.
    *plonk*
    Is there no troll that you won't ignore
    Please be sure to do it again, immediately, when the POS nym-shifts.
    It's *very* easy to spot and plonk a nym-shifter with his new name.
    I wonder if it will stop being a fsckwit troll now.
    *plonk*
    Ignore the forging nym-shifting troll who pretends to be chrisv!
    Or is it you, the proven liar, who is lying again?
    you POS.
    *plonk*
    you dumbsh*t.
    Still enough advocates to make it worth trolling, appearently...
    Well, you *clearly* know less about this issue than does the rat.8)
    Are you and the rat having a competition to see who can spew the most lies?
    *plonk*
    L8er, dude!
    complete asshole that you are.
    Idiot.
    *plonk*
    you're a piece of sh*t.
    He truly is an asshole.
    "anyone having trouble using email on Linux" troll?
    asshole's snot to know that it's probably just snot.
    Fsck you arsehole troll.
    *plonk*
    Nice troll feeding

  2. Re: Weird Linux advocates in COLA!

    Clogwog, also nymshifting as Hans and chrisv wrote:

    > Anthology: chrisv advocating Linux in Cola:

    Wierd isn't the half of it!

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7740b45c544e8?

    From: "Clogwog"
    Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:28:26 +0100

    Flame me all you want. **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it,
    stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam it, cram it, sit on it, get laid,
    get in, get off, get it on, get it up, mother ****er, ****
    sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, ****sman, scatfan,
    asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, **** up, **** off, ball breaker,
    ball buster, a real pisser, **** teaser, cuntslapper, ass kisser,
    brown nose, ****ass, **** heel, douchebag, motherstrapalonian,
    **** trophy cunt nugget, fleshloaf, cunt dropping, walking sperm,
    infestation, anklebiter, booger-eater, bratzilla, crib lizard,
    crotchcricket, crotchfruit, crumbcruncher, crumb grinder,
    fartling, floormonster, goldensprog, hell spawn, kinderwhore,
    nipplecrunchers, nose miner, pussfruit, **** factory, sperm 'n
    egg omlette, sproglodyte, snotmonster.
    Very strange, indeed, especially for a former Australian Dutchman.

    OTOH, Ubuntu is ready to party hard in Netherlands:

    http://planet.ubuntu-nl.org/

    and:

    http://www.kletskous.com/2008/01/24/...-ubuntu-linux/

    [citaat]
    IBM heeft aangekondigd dat ze een Open Collaboration Client gaat
    aanbieden en ondersteunen voor Ubuntu Linux. Ook wordt de
    samenwerking met RedHat uitgebreid. De Open Collaboration Client
    is software, gericht op het ondersteunen van samenwerking binnen
    bedrijven, het verhogen van de productiviteit en het verlagen van
    technologische kosten. De software is gebaseerd op open
    standaarden [...]
    [/citaat]

    --
    HPT