Remind you of anyone? - Linux

This is a discussion on Remind you of anyone? - Linux ; Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic strip. www.dilbert.com ....

  1. Remind you of anyone?

    Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic
    strip. www.dilbert.com.

  2. Re: Remind you of anyone?

    On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:18:59 -0600, ray wrote:

    > Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic
    > strip. www.dilbert.com.

    Outstanding, and of such general application.

  3. Re: Remind you of anyone?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, ray

    wrote
    on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:18:59 -0600
    :
    > Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic
    > strip. www.dilbert.com.

    I dunno...I don't think Bill Gates ever had that particular hairdo.

    :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
    bool f(bool g, bool h) { if(g) h = true; else h = false; return h;}

  4. Re: Remind you of anyone?

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    >ray wrote:
    >>
    >> Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic
    >> strip. www.dilbert.com.

    >I dunno...I don't think Bill Gates ever had that particular hairdo.

    That's Blammer.

  5. Re: Remind you of anyone?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, chrisv

    wrote
    on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:04:44 -0500
    :
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >>ray wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Sorry, but I could help my immediate reaction to today's dilbert comic
    >>> strip. www.dilbert.com.

    >>I dunno...I don't think Bill Gates ever had that particular hairdo.

    > That's Blammer.

    Ah, OK. He might have had that hairdo...when he still had a smidge of
    hair. :-) Of course, I thought he was blonde anyway...??

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #1123133:
    void f(FILE * fptr, char *p) { fgets(p, sizeof(p), fptr); }