Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine - Linux ; On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:29:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Open Source - ripe for consolidation? Shilling for it certainly seems to be paying your bills Roy Schestowitz....

  1. Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:29:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Open Source - ripe for consolidation?

    Shilling for it certainly seems to be paying your bills Roy Schestowitz.

  2. Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine

    Micoshaft Corporation's Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on
    behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:29:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Open Source - ripe for consolidation?

    > Shilling for it certainly seems to be paying your bills Roy Schestowitz.

    You shilling for micoshaft corporation is paying for your spliffing bills?
    As the spliffing and huffing and puffing works its way through your system,
    you won't have one working neuron left boy. And then what will you do?
    Sue micoshaft for your bad habbits? Best hurry, otherwise you won't
    have the will power to do that either.

  3. Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine

    7 writes:

    > Micoshaft Corporation's Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on
    > behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:29:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Open Source - ripe for consolidation?

    >> Shilling for it certainly seems to be paying your bills Roy Schestowitz.

    > You shilling for micoshaft corporation is paying for your spliffing bills?

    Where does he mention MS?

  4. Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:30:45 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > 7 writes:
    >
    >> Micoshaft Corporation's Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on
    >> behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> Shilling for it certainly seems to be paying your bills Roy Schestowitz.

    >> You shilling for micoshaft corporation is paying for your spliffing bills?

    > Where does he mention MS?

    Yea.
    These LinoNuts have a difficult time reading.
    Roy mentions Microsoft more in one day than I have in a month.
    The funny part is I don't even like Microsoft, however I'm not so jaded
    that I refuse to use their software to run my business instead of relying
    on some hacked together slopware like much of Linux is.

  5. Re: [News] Free/Open Source Software Turns Out to Be Goldmine

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:23:18 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Your posting habbits are so easy to read and recognise.

    Are you drinking again 7?
    Alcohol and Zoloft is a very bad combination.
    Just ask Heath whatever his name is..

+ Reply to Thread