M$ turning -ck into a mouthpiece for FUD on where else but M$N - Linux

This is a discussion on M$ turning -ck into a mouthpiece for FUD on where else but M$N - Linux ; See the article "Why I quit: kernel developer Con Kolivas" here: http://apcmag.com/node/6735/ and be prepared for the usual Linux is not ready for the desktop fud coming out of billwg's ass again. I'll miss Con and wish him well with ...

  1. M$ turning -ck into a mouthpiece for FUD on where else but M$N

    See the article "Why I quit: kernel developer Con Kolivas" here:
    http://apcmag.com/node/6735/ and be prepared for the usual Linux is
    not ready for the desktop fud coming out of billwg's ass again.

    I'll miss Con and wish him well with any decision he makes, I think
    the community will miss him too.
    I don't like the FUD that M$ is turning this into and yet am not
    surprised.

    The way M$ behaves makes me ill.

  2. Re: M$ turning -ck into a mouthpiece for FUD on where else but M$N

    ____/ Thundercleets on Wednesday 23 January 2008 15:53 : \____

    > See the article "Why I quit: kernel developer Con Kolivas" here:
    > http://apcmag.com/node/6735/ and be prepared for the usual Linux is
    > not ready for the desktop fud coming out of billwg's ass again.
    >
    > I'll miss Con and wish him well with any decision he makes, I think
    > the community will miss him too.
    > I don't like the FUD that M$ is turning this into and yet am not
    > surprised.
    >
    > The way M$ behaves makes me ill.

    The article is incorrect. See the Linus Torvalds interview in LinuxWorld. Some
    of Microsoft's shill, Randall, kicked this around (as in "dead horse") for
    some more FUD a couple of months ago.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | YaSTall Linux to figure out the magic
    Swap: 1510068k total, 270108k used, 1239960k free, 104748k cached