Federal Employment Office switches to Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Federal Employment Office switches to Linux - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb wrote: >> >> I saw this earlier and it's good news indeed. > > Why do you feel the need to one up posters all the time Roy? > You do it on digg, propeller and here in ...

  1. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >> I saw this earlier and it's good news indeed.

    > Why do you feel the need to one up posters all the time Roy?
    > You do it on digg, propeller and here in COLA and it's quite irritating as
    > well as crass and in poor taste.

    Eh? So he chimed in showing that he appreciates the post. Big deal.
    What is so wrong with that? I think you are taking your fixation on
    Roy to unhealthy levels. Consider painting landscapes as a new hobby.
    I hear it is very relaxing.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

  2. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I saw this earlier and it's good news indeed.

    >> Why do you feel the need to one up posters all the time Roy?
    >> You do it on digg, propeller and here in COLA and it's quite irritating
    >> as well as crass and in poor taste.

    > Eh? So he chimed in showing that he appreciates the post. Big deal.
    > What is so wrong with that?

    It is wrong because it wasn't Hadron Quark or one other of the filthy scum

    *They* can chime in. Anybody else gets chided by them

    --
    Are you sure you REALLY want to read this with Netscape?
    [ ] YES Go to the Microsoft site and download Internet Explorer

  3. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:22:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Okay, I won't argue with you on this subject, but I *do* hope that you are
    > aware of the fact that for each sale of SLED and SLES Microsoft *does* get
    > paid.

    Kind of like you, Roy Schestowitz, get paid for each SPAM post you spew out
    on the Internet.
    So you see Roy, you and Microsoft are really very similar.

  4. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:51:14 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > So, in short: You don't have a shred of evidence regarding Novell
    >
    > It just "seems to be true". And I don't care the tiniest little bit who
    > is "included" or not.
    >
    > I have asked you several times by now to post evidence, not your (or even
    > worse, Mark Kents) idiocy.
    >
    > I note that you are unable to do so. You just have "seems so"
    >
    > Dishonest asshole

    Any predictions on when his boycottn*** site will be taken down?

  5. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >lol !

    Ignore the forger.

  6. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    some idiot forging "chrisv" wrote
    news03fp394vgo9lhjk6d2qckeurjdq59n52h@4ax.com...
    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>lol !

    > Ignore the forger.

    *PLONK*

  7. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____

    >> A post of Peter's which is on the ball. Well done.

    > Well, Roy may be a dishonest asshole, it certainly "seems so"
    >
    > And he is nearly angelic compared to you swine

    Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    unconvinced. As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore
    them.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Citrix: device for turning XenSource into XenSoft
    run-level 2 2008-01-18 14:24 last=

  8. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:50:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____
    >
    >>> A post of Peter's which is on the ball. Well done.

    >> Well, Roy may be a dishonest asshole, it certainly "seems so"
    >>
    >> And he is nearly angelic compared to you swine

    > Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    > unconvinced. As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore
    > them.

    Haha!
    And you are just trying to cover up for the fact that you are indeed a
    dishonest asshole, Roy Schestowitz.

    So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous, without
    proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

  9. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous, without
    > proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    > It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

    OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA. Of course
    I am paying him in bogo-dollars, which due to their open source nature
    can be legally replicated and copied as often as one likes, which makes
    it difficult to define an exchange rate with other currencies.

    Now that we have that settled, can we move on and talk about something
    other than Roy? Like Linux perhaps? Just a though.

    Tell you what, I'll pay you a gajillion bogo-dollars if you quit
    obsessing about Roy's posting habits.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

  10. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    "thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com" stated
    in post j9fl65-i9c.ln1@tux.glaci.com on 1/23/08 9:03 PM:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >> So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous, without
    >> proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    >> It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

    > OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    I am willing to be paid off to not post to COLA. What are your rates?

    > Of course I am paying him in bogo-dollars, which due to their open source
    > nature can be legally replicated and copied as often as one likes, which makes
    > it difficult to define an exchange rate with other currencies.

    Hmmm, interesting idea...

    > Now that we have that settled, can we move on and talk about something
    > other than Roy? Like Linux perhaps? Just a though.

    I have been trying to get people to talk about Linux's ease of use features,
    especially Ubuntu's. I have not had much successes... seems people do not
    really want to talk about Linux.

    > Tell you what, I'll pay you a gajillion bogo-dollars if you quit
    > obsessing about Roy's posting habits.

    How will that be delivered?

    --
    Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

  11. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____
    >
    >>> A post of Peter's which is on the ball. Well done.

    >> Well, Roy may be a dishonest asshole, it certainly "seems so"
    >>
    >> And he is nearly angelic compared to you swine

    > Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    > unconvinced.

    I did. And I remain unconvinced. In fact, I am certain you are full of it

    > As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore them.

    I ignore whoever I want. And I will not do your bidding. *Your* opinion is
    nearly as worthless as Hadron Quarks

  12. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >> So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous,
    >> without proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    >> It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

    > OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    No, *I'm* paying Roy to post in COLA!

    Anyone else?

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  13. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    William Poaster wrote:

    > thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>> So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous,
    >>> without proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    >>> It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

    >> OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    > No, *I'm* paying Roy to post in COLA!
    >
    > Anyone else?

    Actually... I'm a supporter also.

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  14. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:29:16 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____

    >>> Well, Roy may be a dishonest asshole, it certainly "seems so"
    >>>
    >>> And he is nearly angelic compared to you swine

    >> Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    >> unconvinced.

    > I did. And I remain unconvinced. In fact, I am certain you are full of it
    >
    >> As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore them.

    > I ignore whoever I want. And I will not do your bidding. *Your* opinion is
    > nearly as worthless as Hadron Quarks

    He's obviously being paid by someone to spew all this anti-novell stuff all
    over the place.

    And it's becoming more obvious by the week.

  15. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:29:16 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____

    >>> Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    >>> unconvinced.

    >> I did. And I remain unconvinced. In fact, I am certain you are full of it
    >>
    >>> As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore them.

    >> I ignore whoever I want. And I will not do your bidding. *Your* opinion is
    >> nearly as worthless as Hadron Quarks

    > He's obviously being paid by someone to spew all this anti-novell stuff all
    > over the place.
    >
    > And it's becoming more obvious by the week.

    I think Peter quite likes me really

  16. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:47:30 -0500, Jerry McBride wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    >>> OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    >> No, *I'm* paying Roy to post in COLA!
    >>
    >> Anyone else?
    >>

    > Actually... I'm a supporter also.

    They aren't talking about an athletic supporter Jerry.

    You know what they say:

    "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter" !
    (and we all know the bearded masses are not athletes, unless you count the
    local chess championships).

  17. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:18:50 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:29:16 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 18:16 : \____

    >>> Peter, please do read Novell's financial report for 2007 if you remain
    >>> unconvinced.

    >> I did. And I remain unconvinced. In fact, I am certain you are full of it
    >>
    >>> As for the trolls, they just try to create civil wars. Ignore them.

    >> I ignore whoever I want. And I will not do your bidding. *Your* opinion is
    >> nearly as worthless as Hadron Quarks

    > He's obviously being paid by someone to spew all this anti-novell stuff all
    > over the place.
    >
    > And it's becoming more obvious by the week.

    No, it isn't.

    --
    Kier

  18. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:20:21 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> I did. And I remain unconvinced. In fact, I am certain you are full of it

    >>> I ignore whoever I want. And I will not do your bidding. *Your* opinion is
    >>> nearly as worthless as Hadron Quarks

    >> He's obviously being paid by someone to spew all this anti-novell stuff all
    >> over the place.
    >>
    >> And it's becoming more obvious by the week.

    > I think Peter quite likes me really

    Don't pick up the soap!

  19. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>> So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous,
    >>> without proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
    >>> It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.

    >> OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    > No, *I'm* paying Roy to post in COLA!
    >
    > Anyone else?

    I gave Roy a Vista laptop for posting in COLA.

    --
    The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  20. Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:01:23 -0500, Linonut wrote:

    > * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    >>> OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

    >> No, *I'm* paying Roy to post in COLA!
    >>
    >> Anyone else?

    > I gave Roy a Vista laptop for posting in COLA.

    Hopefully it came with instructions.
    I doubt Roy Schestowitz could figure out how to power it on.