Linux World China 2007 and Software Freedom Day preview

,----[ Quote ]
| The venue was also full of Microsoft folks trying to start a chat with
| visitors.

"Microsoft seems to have hijacked Linux Asia"

,----[ Quote ]
| Was the general feel amongst the attendees at Linux Asia 2007;
| MS however, just wanted to say ''let us walk hand-in-hand''

Linux vendors and Microsoft follow the money

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell's recently unpopular chief executive was doing more than reading from
| a crudely scripted speech when he told LinuxWorld to get with the program and
| deal with Microsoft and mixed source. *

Did LinuxWorld survive Microsoft's Mike Hall?

Here's the Linux Foundation doing its stupid thing:

Linux-Microsoft Lovefest at LinuxWorld Expo

LinuxWorld: It's About The Apps (Dummy)! *

,----[ Quote ]