Linux World China 2007 and Software Freedom Day preview

,----[ Quote ]
| The venue was also full of Microsoft folks trying to start a chat with
| visitors.
`----

http://www.zdnetasia.com/blog/openso...3000537,00.htm

Related:

"Microsoft seems to have hijacked Linux Asia"

,----[ Quote ]
| Was the general feel amongst the attendees at Linux Asia 2007;
| MS however, just wanted to say ''let us walk hand-in-hand''
`----

http://www.ciol.com/content/develope.../107020104.asp

Linux vendors and Microsoft follow the money

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell's recently unpopular chief executive was doing more than reading from
| a crudely scripted speech when he told LinuxWorld to get with the program and
| deal with Microsoft and mixed source. *
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08...t_open_source/

Did LinuxWorld survive Microsoft's Mike Hall?

Here's the Linux Foundation doing its stupid thing:

Linux-Microsoft Lovefest at LinuxWorld Expo

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=1309

LinuxWorld: It's About The Apps (Dummy)! *

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news...le.php/3660541