Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1 Screenshots > > ,----[ Quote ] > | I?ve installed openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1. This is an early alpha version, > | includes: new look of the Installer, KDE 4.0.0, NetworkManager 0.7, CUPS > ...

  1. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1 Screenshots
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | I?ve installed openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1. This is an early alpha version,
    > | includes: new look of the Installer, KDE 4.0.0, NetworkManager 0.7, CUPS
    > | 1.3.5, Pulseaudio, etc. For more information, go here. The following are
    > | some screenshots of openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1.
    > `----
    >
    > http://phorolinux.com/opensuse-110-a...reenshots.html

    Hmmm... this ballnux variant shows a lot of green.
    Is it encumbered good and properly by micoshaft and does it come free
    with a green cucumber as well for rojering and adminstration?

  2. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    ____/ 7 on Sunday 20 January 2008 16:47 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1 Screenshots
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | I?ve installed openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1. This is an early alpha version,
    >> | includes: new look of the Installer, KDE 4.0.0, NetworkManager 0.7, CUPS
    >> | 1.3.5, Pulseaudio, etc. For more information, go here. The following are
    >> | some screenshots of openSUSE 11.0 Alpha1.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://phorolinux.com/opensuse-110-a...reenshots.html

    > Hmmm... this ballnux variant shows a lot of green.
    > Is it encumbered good and properly by micoshaft and does it come free
    > with a green cucumber as well for rojering and adminstration?

    It might be cucumbered, but not necessarily encumbered. Microsoft is
    deliberately being vague on this issue (uncertainty is more doubt), but
    someone senior at Xandros seemed to suggest that the Eee PC is
    extortion/kneecap-tax free. Microsoft would need to invade Taiwan and bribe
    some officials to make softare patent there legal first... it tried this
    before... Gates even blackmailed the Danish government.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
    17:20:04 up 2 days, 3:00, 3 users, load average: 2.64, 1.44, 1.54

  3. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:26:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > It might be cucumbered,

    What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?

  4. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    Micoshaft Corporation Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:26:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >

    >> It might be cucumbered,

    > What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?

    No you have it backwards. Micoshaft signed a license deal
    with novel to put filth into novel's distro.
    The deviant sex acts such as rojering users are
    the usual practice at micoshaft corporation as you well know.

    In fact, as a micoshaft asstroturfer, I expect you knew that.

    Now, any user using novel's distro is liable to be rojered by
    micoshaft corporation and/or novel's cucumber simply because they can
    like they do it with PISTA installees.

  5. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    ____/ 7 on Sunday 20 January 2008 18:01 : \____

    > Micoshaft Corporation Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
    > Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:26:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>

    >>> It might be cucumbered,

    >> What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?

    > No you have it backwards. Micoshaft signed a license deal
    > with novel to put filth into novel's distro.
    > The deviant sex acts such as rojering users are
    > the usual practice at micoshaft corporation as you well know.
    >
    > In fact, as a micoshaft asstroturfer, I expect you knew that.
    >
    > Now, any user using novel's distro is liable to be rojered by
    > micoshaft corporation and/or novel's cucumber simply because they can
    > like they do it with PISTA installees.

    Pista... cucumbers... what's next? Sabayon?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
    Cpu(s): 24.6%us, 4.0%sy, 1.0%ni, 67.1%id, 2.6%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.3%si, 0.0%st

  6. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    7 writes:

    > Micoshaft Corporation Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
    > Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:26:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>

    >>> It might be cucumbered,

    >> What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?

    > No you have it backwards.

    And it comes with instructions now! ROTFLM!!!! Are you sure you're not 12"?

  7. Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:42:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > 7 writes:
    >
    >> Micoshaft Corporation Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
    >> Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?

    >> No you have it backwards.

    > And it comes with instructions now! ROTFLM!!!! Are you sure you're not 12"?

    Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

+ Reply to Thread