MuleSource Gets a Little Bit Commercial

,----[ Quote ]
| MuleSource, a provider of open source service-oriented architecture (SOA)
| infrastructure software, has jumped into the SOA governance pool with the
| community release this week of Mule Galaxy 1.0.
|
| [...]
|
| In other news, Mule also announced a subscription-only version of its ESB, as
| well as a beta version of Mule Saturn, an activity-monitoring tool for
| business processes and workflow.
`----

SFLC Provides Ongoing GPLv3 Legal Support to FSF

,----[ Quote ]
| Earlier this week, the Free Software Foundation (FSF) released a document
| that explains and clarifies the meaning of the term “Program” in the GNU
| General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3).
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/news/...gplv3-support/

Also in the news:

RMS in Sri Lanka

,----[ Quote ]
| The week ended was a great week for Sri Lankan FOSS community, as the father
| of Free Software Movement, Richard M. Stallman (RMS) paid a visit to the
| country.
`----

http://www.web2media.net/laktek/2008...-in-sri-lanka/

GPLv3 is not incompatible with business. Au contraire -- that's just Microsoft
FUD, boosted by its mouthpieces (CompTIA, ACT, paid 'researchers', Enderle,
etc.).

Related (days ago):

Trolltech to adopt GPL 3 for Qt

,----[ Quote ]