For Disc Jockeys as Well as Desk Jockeys

,----[ Quote ]
| Tonium plans to make the Linux-based software on the Pacemaker public, so
| users can innovate and share their improvements with others, Mr. Sars said.
| One improvement the company is already planning is software to create the
| effects of scratching or touching and rocking a turntable.

Quote for the day:

"If the operating system is in fact a natural monopoly, then what could be
better than having an operating system that nobody owns?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --James Love

Audio in Linux is awesome

,----[ Quote ]
| I can’t wait for PulseAudio. I’m sure that will make all of this even easier.

Commercial Sound And Music Software For Linux, Part 1

,----[ Quote ]
| As a result of this inquiry I decided to revisit the Linux soundapps site and
| check up on the commercial sound and music software for Linux. This article
| reveals and ponders some of the results from that visit.

Commercial Sound And Music Software For Linux, Part 2

,----[ Quote ]