Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008. - Linux ; On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:41:20 +0000, [H]omer wrote: > ngstats.pl version 1.26 > > Written by Roy Culley. > Contributions from Mark Kent. > Modifications by [H]omer, 2007. Where is the source code to this supposed "stats" program? Seeing ...

  1. Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008.

    On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:41:20 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

    > ngstats.pl version 1.26
    >
    > Written by Roy Culley.
    > Contributions from Mark Kent.
    > Modifications by [H]omer, 2007.

    Where is the source code to this supposed "stats" program?
    Seeing as Roy Culley and you, [Homer] are Open Source, Linux advocates
    always spouting about open standards and always fighting against
    proprietary information, surely you can practice what you preach and
    release the source code to your script?

    If not.

    You are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

  2. Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Where is the source code to this supposed "stats" program?
    > Seeing as Roy Culley and you, [Homer] are Open Source, Linux advocates
    > always spouting about open standards and always fighting against
    > proprietary information, surely you can practice what you preach and
    > release the source code to your script?

    You still don't get the difference between "proprietary" and "open" do you?
    "Open" certainly does NOT mean that all and sundry have a RIGHT to the
    code....

    --
    Say No to OXML
    http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9594#mpart8

  3. Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008.

    Gordon wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >

    >> Where is the source code to this supposed "stats" program?
    >> Seeing as Roy Culley and you, [Homer] are Open Source, Linux advocates
    >> always spouting about open standards and always fighting against
    >> proprietary information, surely you can practice what you preach and
    >> release the source code to your script?
    >>

    > You still don't get the difference between "proprietary" and "open" do
    > you? "Open" certainly does NOT mean that all and sundry have a RIGHT to
    > the code....

    Did you not notice the troll had crossposted?

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  4. Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008.

    William Poaster wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>

    >>> Where is the source code to this supposed "stats" program?
    >>> Seeing as Roy Culley and you, [Homer] are Open Source, Linux advocates
    >>> always spouting about open standards and always fighting against
    >>> proprietary information, surely you can practice what you preach and
    >>> release the source code to your script?
    >>>

    >> You still don't get the difference between "proprietary" and "open" do
    >> you? "Open" certainly does NOT mean that all and sundry have a RIGHT to
    >> the code....

    > Did you not notice the troll had crossposted?

    Standard flatfish procedure. Annoy as many people as possible

    Snot tought that asshole well

    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  5. Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 19th of January, 2008.

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    fmt1l6$7or$02$1@news.t-online.com on 1/19/08 7:32 AM:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >>> You still don't get the difference between "proprietary" and "open" do
    >>> you? "Open" certainly does NOT mean that all and sundry have a RIGHT to
    >>> the code....

    >> Did you not notice the troll had crossposted?
    >>

    > Standard flatfish procedure. Annoy as many people as possible
    >
    > Snot tought that asshole well

    You are the one who tries to pull CSMA into your trolling, Peter. You keep
    projecting. Weird.

    --
    God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

+ Reply to Thread