Hi people

I came across this great, funny site today called www.ihatevista.co.uk

I have Vista Home Premium installed on my PC and I am sooooo angry
with it. I have now got a dual-boot of ubuntu set up (some im
partially happy).

I found this site after looking up some ways of tweaking vista. I find
it so funny looking at what people have written. It's all so sad, but
true!

I can't understand how a site like this doesn't have hardly any
members in their forum.... surely it should be full of people as
nearly half the computing world seem to dislike Vista! :S

I think this site needs more peeps, and I back the people who made
this site all the way... it just makes me literally Laugh Out Loud!
So everyone get together and help fight back at Microsoft!