Re: [News] OpenOffice Gets Lotus 'Implants', Outlook-like Capabilities - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] OpenOffice Gets Lotus 'Implants', Outlook-like Capabilities - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Lotus Notes is horrible which is something you will soon find out. > Linux has signed a deal with the devil and you will find that ...

  1. Re: [News] OpenOffice Gets Lotus 'Implants', Outlook-like Capabilities

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Lotus Notes is horrible which is something you will soon find out.
    > Linux has signed a deal with the devil and you will find that out in good
    > time as well.

    Don't you mean "Sun", rather than "Linux"?

    Oh yeah, the troll Over-generalization technique.

    Welcome back, flatty.

    Still nursing a grudge about IBM, I see.

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: [News] OpenOffice Gets Lotus 'Implants', Outlook-like Capabilities

    ____/ Linonut on Thursday 13 September 2007 12:32 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Lotus Notes is horrible which is something you will soon find out.
    >> Linux has signed a deal with the devil and you will find that out in good
    >> time as well.

    > Don't you mean "Sun", rather than "Linux"?
    >
    > Oh yeah, the troll Over-generalization technique.
    >
    > Welcome back, flatty.

    Let's not feed him, Chris. It'll only bring him back with all his reflective
    abuse about castrations and (/his/) desire to become a lady. Seriously, the
    man is mentally ill and it would be wise to just filter (or at least ignore)
    those posts.

    > Still nursing a grudge about IBM, I see.

    >> OpenOffice is slow as it is now, when IBM gets through grafting poor
    >> Lotus code on top of it not only will the interface be like nothing
    >> you've ever used before the program will crawl like a snail.
    >> Save this post because it will happen.
    >> Oh and you better make plenty of room for those Notes *.nsf files that
    >> Notes likes to scatter all over the place. And these files are HUGE.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Vista: Windows XP with bling-bling, nothing else
    Swap: 1510068k total, 635280k used, 874788k free, 47668k cached