Ford Lincoln powered by Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Ford Lincoln powered by Microsoft - Linux ; I guess MS found a way to use up all the left over Zunes. 'TOP TEN' WAYS FORD AND LINCOLN MERCURY WILL CHANGE IN-CAR COMMUNICATIONS WITH SYNC " Sync is a factory-installed option – From the start, Sync has been ...

  1. Ford Lincoln powered by Microsoft

    I guess MS found a way to use up all the left over Zunes.

    'TOP TEN' WAYS FORD AND LINCOLN MERCURY WILL CHANGE IN-CAR
    COMMUNICATIONS WITH SYNC

    " Sync is a factory-installed option – From the start, Sync has been
    developed as an integrated part of the vehicle design. In fact, the only
    thing a customer sees is a USB port and a “Sync Powered by Microsoft”
    badge."

    http://media.ford.com/article_displa...ticle_id=26869

  2. Re: Ford Lincoln powered by Microsoft

    On 2008-01-18, Philip claimed:

    > I guess MS found a way to use up all the left over Zunes.
    >

    > 'TOP TEN' WAYS FORD AND LINCOLN MERCURY WILL CHANGE IN-CAR
    > COMMUNICATIONS WITH SYNC
    >
    > " Sync is a factory-installed option – From the start, Sync has been
    > developed as an integrated part of the vehicle design. In fact, the only
    > thing a customer sees is a USB port and a “Sync Powered by Microsoft”
    > badge."
    >
    > http://media.ford.com/article_displa...ticle_id=26869

    They don't sell enough Lincolns to use up all of the unwanted Zunes.
    But it's a start.

    I'd suggest they put them in cereal boxes, or maybe a coupon on the
    back that lets you get one free if you fill the form out and send it
    in. In fact, the coupon idea would allow them to gather enough
    addressing information to unloa^H^H^H^H^Hgive away a lot of other
    things they're still stuck with, like the Origami and the Xbox. And,
    soon, Windwoes.

    --
    Behind a successful man is a woman who made it necessary.

+ Reply to Thread