How to install Windows....and LOVE the result! - Linux

This is a discussion on How to install Windows....and LOVE the result! - Linux ; http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/windows.html...

  1. How to install Windows....and LOVE the result!

  2. Re: How to install Windows....and LOVE the result!

    * nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/windows.html

    You're treading on DFS territory here.

    --
    Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac; you can always take something for it.

  3. Re: How to install Windows....and LOVE the result!

    "[H]omer" writes:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >
    >> * nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/windows.html

    >> You're treading on DFS territory here.

    > My leafnode seems to have developed artificial intelligence, since the
    > OP was rejected, for some reason. Usually nessuno's posts do make it,
    > unlike DooFy's.

    Have a chat with Willy Boaster. There is NOTHING he doesn't claim to
    know about leafnode, filters and killfiles in general.

+ Reply to Thread