Re: Microsoft Live Earth - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft Live Earth - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom: > On Sep 12, 1:55 pm, Maverick wrote: >> >> And yet you are so paranoid that you feel it is good to be politically >> correct ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Re: Microsoft Live Earth

  1. Re: Microsoft Live Earth

    After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Sep 12, 1:55 pm, Maverick wrote:
    >>
    >> And yet you are so paranoid that you feel it is good to be politically
    >> correct when in fact you are just paranoid. You support M$ by your use
    >> of their crappy products. Which makes your claims as pure rhetoric.

    >
    > Paranoid about what? You're a simpleton racist hiding out on the
    > Internet. I'm not paranoid of you going out and lynching us if that's
    > what you mean. You consider it just political correctness not to use
    > racial slurs? You say there's no such thing as race, and you have a
    > point. We're all human. But porch monkey is used to single out and
    > degrade the black ones, so kindly stop using it.


    I agree, Mav.

    Besides, "toner monkey" is a far more suitable insult in /this/ bar.

    (Or should I call COLA a "fu-bar"?)

    --
    Hey! /I'm/ the HMFIC of this SNAFU!

  2. Re: Microsoft Live Earth

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >
    >>On Sep 12, 1:55 pm, Maverick wrote:
    >>
    >>>And yet you are so paranoid that you feel it is good to be politically
    >>>correct when in fact you are just paranoid. You support M$ by your use
    >>>of their crappy products. Which makes your claims as pure rhetoric.

    >>
    >>Paranoid about what? You're a simpleton racist hiding out on the
    >>Internet. I'm not paranoid of you going out and lynching us if that's
    >>what you mean. You consider it just political correctness not to use
    >>racial slurs? You say there's no such thing as race, and you have a
    >>point. We're all human. But porch monkey is used to single out and
    >>degrade the black ones, so kindly stop using it.

    >
    >
    > I agree, Mav.
    >
    > Besides, "toner monkey" is a far more suitable insult in /this/ bar.
    >
    > (Or should I call COLA a "fu-bar"?)
    >


    Consider the wages or salaries that M$ pays their employees. How come I
    keep seeing bananna boats near Redmond? Maybe it is because Gates is
    using the millionth monkey technique to perfect Vista. :-))
    And of course anyone that has ever been to a zoo knows that when monkeys
    get mad they sling their feces around as an insult. :-))

  3. Re: Microsoft Live Earth

    On Sep 13, 7:08 am, Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > On Sep 12, 1:55 pm, Maverick wrote:

    >
    > >> And yet you are so paranoid that you feel it is good to be politically
    > >> correct when in fact you are just paranoid. You support M$ by your use
    > >> of their crappy products. Which makes your claims as pure rhetoric.

    >
    > > Paranoid about what? You're a simpleton racist hiding out on the
    > > Internet. I'm not paranoid of you going out and lynching us if that's
    > > what you mean. You consider it just political correctness not to use
    > > racial slurs? You say there's no such thing as race, and you have a
    > > point. We're all human. But porch monkey is used to single out and
    > > degrade the black ones, so kindly stop using it.

    >
    > I agree, Mav.
    >
    > Besides, "toner monkey" is a far more suitable insult in /this/ bar.
    >


    Nothing wrong with toner monkey. It's only offensive to the person
    you're insulting



+ Reply to Thread