Can You Program? - Linux

This is a discussion on Can You Program? - Linux ; We are offering $2000 USD for the best website developed with www.hatspin.com Are you up to it??...

  1. Can You Program?

    We are offering $2000 USD for the best website developed with www.hatspin.com

    Are you up to it??

  2. Re: Can You Program?

    hatspin@gmail.com wrote:

    > We are offering $2000 USD for the best website developed with
    > www.hatspin.com
    >
    > Are you up to it??

    The example sites all look the same and have all the sophistication of a
    notepad.

  3. Re: Can You Program?

    ____/ BearItAll on Thursday 13 September 2007 11:43 : \____

    > hatspin@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> We are offering $2000 USD for the best website developed with
    >> www.hatspin.com
    >>
    >> Are you up to it??

    > The example sites all look the same and have all the sophistication of a
    > notepad.

    Still, notepad.exe makes better sites than word.exe, which some people
    call "the cancer that destroys the WWW".

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Network traffic is being polluted by SPAM. Help the Internet. Adopt *nix.
    Cpu(s): 29.3%us, 4.8%sy, 1.0%ni, 60.5%id, 3.9%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st