[News] 'Visual Basic on Linux' Gets Better - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] 'Visual Basic on Linux' Gets Better - Linux ; RealBasic platform gets introspection and eyes the Web ,----[ Overview ] | The cross-platform application development tool supports Windows, Mac, and | Linux OSes and offers a similar environment to Visual Basic `---- http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...l-basic_1.html Related: First Look: REALbasic 2007 Gets ...

  1. [News] 'Visual Basic on Linux' Gets Better

    `----

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...l-basic_1.html

    Related:

    First Look: REALbasic 2007 Gets Linux Support

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The Linux standard version is currently free, while the Linux professional
    | version costs $500. The Windows/Mac standard version goes for $200 and the
    | professional version sells for $500. *
    `----

    http://www.adtmag.com/article.aspx?id=21287

    Solido Design Launches SolidoSTAT to Increase Yield of Integrated Circuits

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The SolidoSTAT tool suite, which was previously commercially available on a
    | limited basis, is now generally available immediately from Solido Design
    | Automation. The software runs on Linux and Solaris operating systems. *
    | * * * * * * * * ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    `----

    http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/e...rated-circuits

    REAL Software Ships REALbasic 2007 Release 1

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | REALbasic is a full-featured software development environment
    | suited to creating all kinds of applications, from utilities
    | to enterprise-class applications. REALbasic for Windows or Mac
    | is priced at $200, with an introductory price of $99. REALbasic
    | for Linux Standard Edition is offered for free.
    `----

    http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/A...2007_Release_1
    http://tinyurl.com/sq4ce

  2. Re: [News] 'Visual Basic on Linux' Gets Better

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > RealBasic platform gets introspection and eyes the Web
    >
    > ,----[ Overview ]
    > | The cross-platform application development tool supports Windows, Mac,
    > | and Linux OSes and offers a similar environment to Visual Basic
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...l-basic_1.html
    >

    > Related:
    >
    > First Look: REALbasic 2007 Gets Linux Support
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | The Linux standard version is currently free, while the Linux
    > | professional version costs $500. The Windows/Mac standard version goes
    > | for $200 and the professional version sells for $500.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.adtmag.com/article.aspx?id=21287
    >

    > Solido Design Launches SolidoSTAT to Increase Yield of Integrated Circuits
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | The SolidoSTAT tool suite, which was previously commercially available
    > | on a limited basis, is now generally available immediately from Solido
    > | Design Automation. The software runs on Linux and Solaris operating
    > | systems. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    > `----

    http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/e...rated-circuits

    > REAL Software Ships REALbasic 2007 Release 1
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | REALbasic is a full-featured software development environment
    > | suited to creating all kinds of applications, from utilities
    > | to enterprise-class applications. REALbasic for Windows or Mac
    > | is priced at $200, with an introductory price of $99. REALbasic
    > | for Linux Standard Edition is offered for free.
    > `----

    http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/A...2007_Release_1
    > http://tinyurl.com/sq4ce

    I just got excited and grabbed a "free" copy. Nice... but what do you do
    with a product that won't run the included examples, without having to go
    through an expensive upgrade process? Answer: delete it...

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

+ Reply to Thread