Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Sheesh. What a disgustingly geeky idea and total waste of time. 99% of > users will have that removed in no time at all. How do you know this?...

  1. Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

    Hadron wrote:

    > Sheesh. What a disgustingly geeky idea and total waste of time. 99% of
    > users will have that removed in no time at all.

    How do you know this?

  2. Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Sheesh. What a disgustingly geeky idea and total waste of time. 99% of
    >> users will have that removed in no time at all.

    > How do you know this?

    He is the "true linux advocate". He finds everything disgusting what exists
    in linux and has no windows counterpart
    --
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

  3. Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

    It was on, or about, Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:57:43 +0200, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sheesh. What a disgustingly geeky idea and total waste of time. 99% of
    >>> users will have that removed in no time at all.

    >> How do you know this?

    > He is the "true linux advocate". He finds everything disgusting what
    > exists in linux and has no windows counterpart

    Ah, but just wait till M$ finds how to do it, then he'll claim it's an
    "innovashun"!

    --
    Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that time) with
    (Windows)98? - Hadron aka Hadron Quark, Hans Schneider, & Damian O'Leary
  4. Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

    William Poaster wrote:

    > It was on, or about, Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:57:43 +0200, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> How do you know this?

    >> He is the "true linux advocate". He finds everything disgusting what
    >> exists in linux and has no windows counterpart

    > Ah, but just wait till M$ finds how to do it, then he'll claim it's an
    > "innovashun"!

    You think that he is in reality Erik F?
    --
    Microsoft software doesn't get released - it escapes, leaving
    a trail of destruction behind it.

  5. Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Sheesh. What a disgustingly geeky idea and total waste of time. 99% of
    >> users will have that removed in no time at all.

    > How do you know this?

    I have a crystal ball.

+ Reply to Thread