Re: Boycott EU - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Boycott EU - Linux ; ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 15 January 2008 10:24 : \____ > Verily I say unto thee, that Boris spake thusly: > > [snip garbage] > > Better yet, just boycott the US, which seems to be the source of most ...

  1. Re: Boycott EU

    ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 15 January 2008 10:24 : \____

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Boris spake thusly:
    >
    > [snip garbage]
    >
    > Better yet, just boycott the US, which seems to be the source of most of
    > the world's problems ... everything from civil rights issues to software
    > patents and corporate fascism.

    It's like the bully threatening to have the principal of the school sacked for
    imposing a detention after bad behaviour.

    Wha! Wha! Wha!

    "Microsoft's distorted perception of the computing industry, and of the
    world as a whole, is important because of a fact which Judge Jackson
    came to realize but, all too soon, commented on: Any conduct remedy
    which relies solely upon Microsoft's own ability to scrutinize,
    admonish, and improve itself through its own means, will be treated by
    Microsoft's executives with disrespect and contempt. It's like a
    parent ordering his wayward son to shape up. The executives of
    Microsoft are as unwilling to consider such an order as an adolescent
    boy, bottled up in his room, is willing to remove his headphones and
    listen to his dad for five seconds. They are likely to ignore such an
    order altogether. I say this with the utmost respect: They don't give
    a damn what you think."

    --Scott M. Fulton, III

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open Source Othello: http://othellomaster.com
    Cpu(s): 25.0%us, 4.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 65.8%id, 3.7%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  2. Re: Boycott EU

    On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:19:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 15 January 2008 10:24 : \____
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Boris spake thusly:
    >>
    >> [snip garbage]
    >>
    >> Better yet, just boycott the US, which seems to be the source of most of
    >> the world's problems ... everything from civil rights issues to software
    >> patents and corporate fascism.

    > It's like the bully threatening to have the principal of the school sacked for
    > imposing a detention after bad behaviour.
    >
    > Wha! Wha! Wha!

    Do they let you bang the erasers together after class?
    I'll bet you were the hall monitor that ratted out the other kids.
    Dork.

+ Reply to Thread