Re: Boycott EU - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Boycott EU - Linux ; Boris did eloquently scribble: > This is regarding so-called "investigations" of Microsoft business practices > by EU. EU anti-trust scum and Europe's so called "software companies" (lol) > are trying to steal US tax-payer's dollars. ROTFL! How so? Does microsoft ...

  1. Re: Boycott EU

    Boris did eloquently scribble:
    > This is regarding so-called "investigations" of Microsoft business practices
    > by EU. EU anti-trust scum and Europe's so called "software companies" (lol)
    > are trying to steal US tax-payer's dollars.

    ROTFL!
    How so? Does microsoft now OWN the US treasury?
    Do bill and steve take afternoon tea surrounded by the gold reserves at fort
    knox?

    Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.
    Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.
    ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as it does
    in the USA.

    > They take from us, let us take from them.

    Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in return.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  2. Re: Boycott EU

    wrote in message
    > Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >> This is regarding so-called "investigations" of Microsoft business
    >> practices
    >> by EU. EU anti-trust scum and Europe's so called "software companies"
    >> (lol)
    >> are trying to steal US tax-payer's dollars.

    > ROTFL!
    > How so? Does microsoft now OWN the US treasury?
    > Do bill and steve take afternoon tea surrounded by the gold reserves at
    > fort
    > knox?

    Microsoft does pay taxes, right? Microsoft employees pay taxes, right?..etc,
    etc. If you need more explanations, just read the whole of Capital by Karl
    Marx.

    > Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.
    > Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.
    > ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as it
    > does
    > in the USA.
    >
    >> They take from us, let us take from them.

    > Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    > Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in return.

    Just curious: why crappy Opera was involved in IE-bundled-with-Windows EU
    bs? Why not Mozilla/Firefox?
    Or is it that the EU anti-trust was so desperate to find any excuse for
    imposing a new fine, that it was shopping around for suckers (to be used)?

    Boris

  3. Re: Boycott EU

    Boris wrote:

    > wrote in message
    >> Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >>> This is regarding so-called "investigations" of Microsoft business
    >>> practices
    >>> by EU. EU anti-trust scum and Europe's so called "software companies"
    >>> (lol)
    >>> are trying to steal US tax-payer's dollars.

    >> ROTFL!
    >> How so? Does microsoft now OWN the US treasury?
    >> Do bill and steve take afternoon tea surrounded by the gold reserves at
    >> fort
    >> knox?

    > Microsoft does pay taxes, right? Microsoft employees pay taxes,
    > right?..etc, etc.

    So what, dimbulb? Them paying taxes in the US has what to do with them
    overcharging and hampering business elsewhere exactly?

    > If you need more explanations, just read the whole of
    > Capital by Karl Marx.

    Except that "Das Kapital" from Karl Marx says very little about taxes.
    It talks a lot about criminal behaviour MS exhibits a lot, though

    >> Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.
    >> Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.
    >> ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as it
    >> does
    >> in the USA.
    >>
    >>> They take from us, let us take from them.

    >> Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    >> Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in return.

    > Just curious: why crappy Opera was involved in IE-bundled-with-Windows EU
    > bs? Why not Mozilla/Firefox?

    Because it takes someone complaining?
    Also: What has Opera to do with MS milking european customers?

    > Or is it that the EU anti-trust was so desperate to find any excuse for
    > imposing a new fine, that it was shopping around for suckers (to be used)?

    Well, you are truly an idiot. Although for your idiocy a new word should be
    defined, as it insults real idiots

    This is not about just "imposing fines", as that would be outright illegal
    without due course. It is about the behaviour of MS. A behaviour they got
    slapped for rightfully, and they still indulge in

    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    It could be worse, but it'll take time.

  4. Re: Boycott EU

    So? The? ****? What?

    > Microsoft employees pay taxes, right?..

    So what?

    >> Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.
    >> Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.
    >> ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as it
    >> does
    >> in the USA.
    >>
    >>> They take from us, let us take from them.

    >> Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    >> Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in return.

    > Just curious: why crappy Opera was involved in IE-bundled-with-Windows EU
    > bs? Why not Mozilla/Firefox?

    Opera is a commercial organisation. They sell their software (or at least
    some of it) for profit. Mozilla is not a profit making organisation.
    And mozilla is not installed on windows by default, and is not tied
    inextricably into the operating system. Even on linux, Mozilla is not the
    only browser available by default. Sometimes it may not even be installed.

    So what had opera to complain about mozilla for?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  5. Re: Boycott EU

    wrote in message
    > Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >> wrote in message
    >>> Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>> ROTFL!
    >>> How so? Does microsoft now OWN the US treasury?
    >>> Do bill and steve take afternoon tea surrounded by the gold reserves at
    >>> fort
    >>> knox?

    >> Microsoft does pay taxes, right?

    > So? The? ****? What?
    >
    >> Microsoft employees pay taxes, right?..

    > So what?
    >
    >>> Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.
    >>> Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.
    >>> ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as it
    >>> does
    >>> in the USA.

    >>> Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    >>> Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in return.

    >> Just curious: why crappy Opera was involved in IE-bundled-with-Windows EU
    >> bs? Why not Mozilla/Firefox?

    > Opera is a commercial organisation. They sell their software (or at least
    > some of it) for profit. Mozilla is not a profit making organisation.
    > And mozilla is not installed on windows by default, and is not tied
    > inextricably into the operating system. Even on linux, Mozilla is not the
    > only browser available by default. Sometimes it may not even be installed.
    >
    > So what had opera to complain about mozilla for?

    There's mis-understanding here. EU anti-trust is using Opera's complaint
    about MS-bundling-IE-with-Windows as excuse of it's new investigation of
    Microsoft business practices. My question is: why is Opera name used here
    (Opera browser contributes to tiny portion of non-IE browsers, as compared
    to Firefox). So, if there was a real reason for antitrust investigation, why
    didn't the commission use Mozilla Foundation (Firefox developer) name? The
    most obvious answer comes to mind: Mozilla Foundation didn't want it's name
    smeared...the commission was looking for any sucker to be used for this
    investigation.

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...t-cases_1.html

    The second investigation is looking into Microsoft's tactic of bundling
    software products with its Windows operating system.
    This follows a complaint to the Commission by Opera, a Norwegian browser
    developer.
    <<<<<<<<<<<
    Boris
    > --
    > __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    > | spike1@freenet.co.uk |
    > |
    > |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that
    > doesn't |
    > | in | suck is probably the day they start making
    > |
    > | Computer science | vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge

  6. Re: Boycott EU

    Boris did eloquently scribble:
    > There's mis-understanding here. EU anti-trust is using Opera's complaint
    > about MS-bundling-IE-with-Windows as excuse of it's new investigation of
    > Microsoft business practices. My question is: why is Opera name used here
    > (Opera browser contributes to tiny portion of non-IE browsers, as compared
    > to Firefox). So, if there was a real reason for antitrust investigation, why
    > didn't the commission use Mozilla Foundation (Firefox developer) name?

    Perhaps because opera were the complainant, NOT Mozilla foundation?

    > The second investigation is looking into Microsoft's tactic of bundling
    > software products with its Windows operating system.
    > This follows a complaint to the Commission by Opera, a Norwegian browser
    > developer.
    > <<<<<<<<<<<

    See? Opera were the ones who complained
    Why even mention an organisation that ISN'T involved?

  7. Re: Boycott EU

    http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2...nce-in-secret/

    > Then there's the Gate's "Fundation" (sic).
    >
    > Add tax evasion to the very long list of Microsoft's crimes.
    >
    > Looks like Microsoft isn't quite the shining beacon of American
    > capitalism that it's cracked up to be, after all. They're corporatists,
    > monopolists, or IOW *anti*-capitalists.
    >
    > Time for an emergency meeting of the Unamerican Activities Committee.

    As I said, if the troll wants to whine about who's stealing US tax-payer's
    dollars, he should start closer to home.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  8. Re: Boycott EU

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.

    They're far more law-abiding than the Linux/OSS community, which dumps its
    crapware on the market for less than the cost to produce it.

    > Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.

    Any amount over $15 is too much for you cheapos.

    > ESPECIALLY in europe where their crummy vista costs twice as much as
    > it does in the USA.

    And still it utterly dominates the Linux platform in Europe.

    >> They take from us, let us take from them.

    > Not very good at reasoned arguments eh?
    > Microsoft have taken far more from europe than has been given in
    > return.

    Silly little cola boy. Windows jobs and economic impact on Europe far, far
    exceeds the profit they've made.

    Plus, if you take Windows away you'd have no decent software to teach with.
    Bye bye spike.

    Take Windows away, and the EU "Competition Commission" couldn't function.

  9. Re: Boycott EU

    Linonut wrote:
    > * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> They're far more law-abiding than the Linux/OSS community, which
    >> dumps its crapware on the market for less than the cost to produce
    >> it.
    >>
    >> Any amount over $15 is too much for you cheapos.
    >>
    >> And still it utterly dominates the Linux platform in Europe.
    >>
    >> Silly little cola boy. Windows jobs and economic impact on Europe
    >> far, far exceeds the profit they've made.
    >>
    >> Plus, if you take Windows away you'd have no decent software to
    >> teach with. Bye bye spike.
    >>
    >> Take Windows away, and the EU "Competition Commission" couldn't
    >> function.

    > Good job, DFS. A post that is completely uncontaminated by facts.

    I count six.

  10. Re: Boycott EU

    * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > They're far more law-abiding than the Linux/OSS community, which dumps its
    > crapware on the market for less than the cost to produce it.
    >
    > Any amount over $15 is too much for you cheapos.
    >
    > And still it utterly dominates the Linux platform in Europe.
    >
    > Silly little cola boy. Windows jobs and economic impact on Europe far, far
    > exceeds the profit they've made.
    >
    > Plus, if you take Windows away you'd have no decent software to teach with.
    > Bye bye spike.
    >
    > Take Windows away, and the EU "Competition Commission" couldn't function.

    Good job, DFS. A post that is completely uncontaminated by facts.

    --
    The good oxymoron, to define it by a self-illustration, must be a
    planned inadvertency. -Wilson Follett

  11. Re: Boycott EU

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> Microsoft break the law by abusing their monopoly power.

    > They're far more law-abiding than the Linux/OSS community, which dumps its
    > crapware on the market for less than the cost to produce it.

    Erm... what law does that break exactly?

    >> Not only that, they VASTLY overcharge for their software.

    > Any amount over $15 is too much for you cheapos.

    For microsoft crapware $1 is too much.

    > Silly little cola boy. Windows jobs and economic impact on Europe far, far
    > exceeds the profit they've made.

    Bull.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  12. Re: Boycott EU

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > I count six.

    But you're incapable of recognising the difference between facts and lies.
    Hence your propensity for spouting the latter.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  13. Re: Boycott EU

    wrote in message
    > Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >> There's mis-understanding here. EU anti-trust is using Opera's complaint
    >> about MS-bundling-IE-with-Windows as excuse of it's new investigation of
    >> Microsoft business practices. My question is: why is Opera name used
    >> here
    >> (Opera browser contributes to tiny portion of non-IE browsers, as
    >> compared
    >> to Firefox). So, if there was a real reason for antitrust investigation,
    >> why
    >> didn't the commission use Mozilla Foundation (Firefox developer) name?

    > Perhaps because opera were the complainant, NOT Mozilla foundation?

    >> The second investigation is looking into Microsoft's tactic of bundling
    >> software products with its Windows operating system.
    >> This follows a complaint to the Commission by Opera, a Norwegian browser
    >> developer.
    >> <<<<<<<<<<<
    >
    > See? Opera were the ones who complained
    > Why even mention an organisation that ISN'T involved?

    So little crappy Opera with less than 3% of non-Microsoft browsers market
    share complained. Why didn't Mozilla Foundation (which has the biggest
    market share of non-Microsoft browsers) complain then? BECAUSE THEY DON'T
    FEEL THREATENED BY MICROSOFT. Because they just compete with Microsoft
    Internet Explorer based on merits of their software (Firefox browser).
    So, the thieves (the EU anti-trust commission) that were trying to get any
    excuse for imposing another fine on Microsoft had to use Opera's name
    instead of hundred times more respectable Mozilla Foundation.

    > --
    > __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    > | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!
    > |
    > |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and
    > |
    > | in | get out the puncture repair kit!"
    > |
    > | Computer Science | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf

  14. Re: Boycott EU

    Boris did eloquently scribble:
    > So little crappy Opera with less than 3% of non-Microsoft browsers market
    > share complained. Why didn't Mozilla Foundation (which has the biggest
    > market share of non-Microsoft browsers) complain then?

    Why should they?

    > BECAUSE THEY DON'T
    > FEEL THREATENED BY MICROSOFT.

    Mozilla is FREE SOFTWARE you imbecile.
    Microsoft couldn't threaten them no matter what, it's a free, FREE that is.
    You know, open source, FREE, program, all the mozilla foundation do is
    decide which direction the OFFICIAL versions of their software are going to
    take and develop them.

    Mozilla is a NON PROFIT organisation, remember. NON-PROFIT.

    Opera is a commercial organisation. If microsoft's practices has been
    hitting their profit margin, why shouldn't they complain?

    Gosh, I thought hadron was dense but you're taking the biscuit.

    > Because they just compete with Microsoft
    > Internet Explorer based on merits of their software (Firefox browser).
    > So, the thieves

    Right, so if you get a parking ticket, the issuing council are thieves are
    they?

    You break the law, you get fined. Live with it.
    American laws only have juristiction in AMERICAN countries.
    IF microsoft choose to setup shop in other parts of the world, they have to
    abide by the local laws, and if that involves billions of dollars in fines
    when they break them, that is THEIR fault for breaking them...

    If they want to pull out of europe and stop trading with the entire EU,
    fine, good riddance, bye bye microsoft. Then they can't be fined for laws
    broken here.

    > (the EU anti-trust commission) that were trying to get any
    > excuse for imposing another fine on Microsoft had to use Opera's name
    > instead of hundred times more respectable Mozilla Foundation.

    OPERA WERE THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED FFS!
    OPERA AS THE COMPLAINANTS WOULD HAVE THEIR NAMES MENTIONED!
    I know, why didn't code masters complain? They're a company too.
    Why didn't... Amstrad complain... they're a company based in europe.
    Why didn't glaxo-smith-clyne complain? Or any other number of companies who
    operate in the EU?

    BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T AND OPERA DID!

    Get it now, thicko?

  15. Re: Boycott EU

    Boris wrote:

    < snip >

    >> See? Opera were the ones who complained
    >> Why even mention an organisation that ISN'T involved?

    > So little crappy Opera with less than 3% of non-Microsoft browsers market
    > share complained. Why didn't Mozilla Foundation (which has the biggest
    > market share of non-Microsoft browsers) complain then?

    Idiot
    --
    You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

  16. Re: Boycott EU

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >> So little crappy Opera with less than 3% of non-Microsoft browsers market
    >> share complained. Why didn't Mozilla Foundation (which has the biggest
    >> market share of non-Microsoft browsers) complain then?

    > Why should they?
    >
    >> BECAUSE THEY DON'T
    >> FEEL THREATENED BY MICROSOFT.

    > Mozilla is FREE SOFTWARE you imbecile.
    > Microsoft couldn't threaten them no matter what, it's a free, FREE that
    > is. You know, open source, FREE, program, all the mozilla foundation do is
    > decide which direction the OFFICIAL versions of their software are going
    > to take and develop them.
    >
    > Mozilla is a NON PROFIT organisation, remember. NON-PROFIT.
    >
    > Opera is a commercial organisation. If microsoft's practices has been
    > hitting their profit margin, why shouldn't they complain?
    >
    > Gosh, I thought hadron was dense but you're taking the biscuit.
    >
    >> Because they just compete with Microsoft
    >> Internet Explorer based on merits of their software (Firefox browser).
    >> So, the thieves

    > Right, so if you get a parking ticket, the issuing council are thieves are
    > they?
    >
    > You break the law, you get fined. Live with it.
    > American laws only have juristiction in AMERICAN countries.
    > IF microsoft choose to setup shop in other parts of the world, they have
    > to abide by the local laws, and if that involves billions of dollars in
    > fines when they break them, that is THEIR fault for breaking them...
    >

    > If they want to pull out of europe and stop trading with the entire EU,
    > fine, good riddance, bye bye microsoft. Then they can't be fined for laws
    > broken here.
    >
    >> (the EU anti-trust commission) that were trying to get any
    >> excuse for imposing another fine on Microsoft had to use Opera's name
    >> instead of hundred times more respectable Mozilla Foundation.

    > OPERA WERE THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED FFS!
    > OPERA AS THE COMPLAINANTS WOULD HAVE THEIR NAMES MENTIONED!
    > I know, why didn't code masters complain? They're a company too.
    > Why didn't... Amstrad complain... they're a company based in europe.
    > Why didn't glaxo-smith-clyne complain? Or any other number of companies
    > who operate in the EU?
    >
    > BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T AND OPERA DID!
    >
    > Get it now, thicko?

    Seems to be that the first criterion of being a wintroll, is to be thick as
    a plank. Along with this "Boris" idiot, you only have to look at DooFuS,
    Quack, & ray-dopez for other examples.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.
    -- PCLinuxOS 2007 --

  17. Re: Boycott EU

    "William Poaster" wrote in message
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >> Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >>> So little crappy Opera with less than 3% of non-Microsoft browsers
    >>> market
    >>> share complained. Why didn't Mozilla Foundation (which has the biggest
    >>> market share of non-Microsoft browsers) complain then?

    >> Why should they?
    >>
    >>> BECAUSE THEY DON'T
    >>> FEEL THREATENED BY MICROSOFT.

    >> Mozilla is FREE SOFTWARE you imbecile.
    >> Microsoft couldn't threaten them no matter what, it's a free, FREE that
    >> is. You know, open source, FREE, program, all the mozilla foundation do
    >> is
    >> decide which direction the OFFICIAL versions of their software are going
    >> to take and develop them.
    >>
    >> Mozilla is a NON PROFIT organisation, remember. NON-PROFIT.
    >>
    >> Opera is a commercial organisation. If microsoft's practices has been
    >> hitting their profit margin, why shouldn't they complain?
    >>
    >> Gosh, I thought hadron was dense but you're taking the biscuit.
    >>
    >>> Because they just compete with Microsoft
    >>> Internet Explorer based on merits of their software (Firefox browser).
    >>> So, the thieves

    >> Right, so if you get a parking ticket, the issuing council are thieves
    >> are
    >> they?
    >>
    >> You break the law, you get fined. Live with it.
    >> American laws only have juristiction in AMERICAN countries.
    >> IF microsoft choose to setup shop in other parts of the world, they have
    >> to abide by the local laws, and if that involves billions of dollars in
    >> fines when they break them, that is THEIR fault for breaking them...
    >>

    >> If they want to pull out of europe and stop trading with the entire EU,
    >> fine, good riddance, bye bye microsoft. Then they can't be fined for laws
    >> broken here.
    >>
    >>> (the EU anti-trust commission) that were trying to get any
    >>> excuse for imposing another fine on Microsoft had to use Opera's name
    >>> instead of hundred times more respectable Mozilla Foundation.

    >> OPERA WERE THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED FFS!
    >> OPERA AS THE COMPLAINANTS WOULD HAVE THEIR NAMES MENTIONED!
    >> I know, why didn't code masters complain? They're a company too.
    >> Why didn't... Amstrad complain... they're a company based in europe.
    >> Why didn't glaxo-smith-clyne complain? Or any other number of companies
    >> who operate in the EU?
    >>
    >> BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T AND OPERA DID!
    >>
    >> Get it now, thicko?

    > Seems to be that the first criterion of being a wintroll, is to be thick
    > as
    > a plank. Along with this "Boris" idiot, you only have to look at DooFuS,
    > Quack, & ray-dopez for other examples.

    Wow, I must have hit you real well, if you switched to personal
    insults...lol.

    Boris

    > --
    > This message was sent from a
    > computer which is guaranteed
    > 100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.
    > -- PCLinuxOS 2007 --

  18. Re: Boycott EU

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:18:28 -0800, Boris wrote:

    > "William Poaster" wrote in message
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >>
    >>> Boris did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>> Why should they?

    >>> Mozilla is FREE SOFTWARE you imbecile.
    >>> Microsoft couldn't threaten them no matter what, it's a free, FREE that
    >>> is. You know, open source, FREE, program, all the mozilla foundation do
    >>> is
    >>> decide which direction the OFFICIAL versions of their software are going
    >>> to take and develop them.
    >>>
    >>> Mozilla is a NON PROFIT organisation, remember. NON-PROFIT.
    >>>
    >>> Opera is a commercial organisation. If microsoft's practices has been
    >>> hitting their profit margin, why shouldn't they complain?
    >>>
    >>> Gosh, I thought hadron was dense but you're taking the biscuit.

    >>> Right, so if you get a parking ticket, the issuing council are thieves
    >>> are
    >>> they?
    >>>
    >>> You break the law, you get fined. Live with it.
    >>> American laws only have juristiction in AMERICAN countries.
    >>> IF microsoft choose to setup shop in other parts of the world, they have
    >>> to abide by the local laws, and if that involves billions of dollars in
    >>> fines when they break them, that is THEIR fault for breaking them...
    >>>

    >>> If they want to pull out of europe and stop trading with the entire EU,
    >>> fine, good riddance, bye bye microsoft. Then they can't be fined for laws
    >>> broken here.

    >>> OPERA WERE THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED FFS!
    >>> OPERA AS THE COMPLAINANTS WOULD HAVE THEIR NAMES MENTIONED!
    >>> I know, why didn't code masters complain? They're a company too.
    >>> Why didn't... Amstrad complain... they're a company based in europe.
    >>> Why didn't glaxo-smith-clyne complain? Or any other number of companies
    >>> who operate in the EU?
    >>>
    >>> BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T AND OPERA DID!
    >>>
    >>> Get it now, thicko?

    >> Seems to be that the first criterion of being a wintroll, is to be thick
    >> as
    >> a plank. Along with this "Boris" idiot, you only have to look at DooFuS,
    >> Quack, & ray-dopez for other examples.

    > Wow, I must have hit you real well, if you switched to personal
    > insults...lol.
    >
    > Boris

    William Poaster is an empty suit with not a brain cell in operation.
    He is known best for his *amazing* filters, which he brags about
    constantly.
    Truly a legend in his own mind.

    Good job Boris!!