Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs - Linux ; In article , Erik Funkenbusch wrote: > What's more, the person in question has actually been very positive about > OLPC, even though other authors on the site have had some negative > articles. > > But hey, anything to ...

  1. Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs

    In article ,
    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > What's more, the person in question has actually been very positive about
    > OLPC, even though other authors on the site have had some negative
    > articles.
    >
    > But hey, anything to drive your agenda, right Roy? It's not like all this
    > wasn't known at least a *DAY* before you posted this.

    He's continue to post it in other forums since then, too. It looks like
    it is going to be another addition to the list of things Roy provably
    knows is wrong, but gets posted over and over and over.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:49:21 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> What's more, the person in question has actually been very positive about
    >> OLPC, even though other authors on the site have had some negative
    >> articles.
    >>
    >> But hey, anything to drive your agenda, right Roy? It's not like all this
    >> wasn't known at least a *DAY* before you posted this.

    > He's continue to post it in other forums since then, too. It looks like
    > it is going to be another addition to the list of things Roy provably
    > knows is wrong, but gets posted over and over and over.

    Looks like he just flushed the toilet again as the spam pipeline has opened
    it's pet****.
    That's Roy's new method of burying anti-Linux or lately, exposing Roy
    posts.
    He floods the group with his usual nonsense.
    He will ignore this just like he ignores Rex's insane claims.

  3. Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED AstroturfingAgainst OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs

    On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:08:13 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:49:21 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>> What's more, the person in question has actually been very positive
    >>> about OLPC, even though other authors on the site have had some
    >>> negative articles.
    >>>
    >>> But hey, anything to drive your agenda, right Roy? It's not like all
    >>> this wasn't known at least a *DAY* before you posted this.

    >> He's continue to post it in other forums since then, too. It looks
    >> like it is going to be another addition to the list of things Roy
    >> provably knows is wrong, but gets posted over and over and over.

    > Looks like he just flushed the toilet again as the spam pipeline has
    > opened it's pet****.
    > That's Roy's new method of burying anti-Linux or lately, exposing Roy
    > posts.
    > He floods the group with his usual nonsense. He will ignore this just
    > like he ignores Rex's insane claims.

    So, why don't you consistently post with the same nym?

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs

    ____/ Rick on Tuesday 15 January 2008 11:41 : \____

    > On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:08:13 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:49:21 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    >>> He's continue to post it in other forums since then, too. It looks
    >>> like it is going to be another addition to the list of things Roy
    >>> provably knows is wrong, but gets posted over and over and over.

    >> Looks like he just flushed the toilet again as the spam pipeline has
    >> opened it's pet****.
    >> That's Roy's new method of burying anti-Linux or lately, exposing Roy
    >> posts.
    >> He floods the group with his usual nonsense. He will ignore this just
    >> like he ignores Rex's insane claims.

    > So, why don't you consistently post with the same nym?

    We already know his real name (Gary Stewart), so he might as well just accept
    the fact that his pseudo-anonymity is worthless. FWIW, I have never in my
    entire life nymshifted (the shills are spreading such FUD here and elsewhere).
    As a joke, once in COLA I posted a single post as "Anonymous Coward" and left
    my sig in fact so that it doesn't confuse. It was a thread where others did
    this too.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Vista - Windows for zombies (and human beings)
    Mem: 515500k total, 468368k used, 47132k free, 732k buffers

  5. Re: [Roy Schestowitz gets it wrong again] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs

    On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:28:54 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Rick on Tuesday 15 January 2008 11:41 : \____

    >>> Looks like he just flushed the toilet again as the spam pipeline has
    >>> opened it's pet****.
    >>> That's Roy's new method of burying anti-Linux or lately, exposing Roy
    >>> posts.
    >>> He floods the group with his usual nonsense. He will ignore this just
    >>> like he ignores Rex's insane claims.

    >> So, why don't you consistently post with the same nym?

    > We already know his real name (Gary Stewart), so he might as well just accept
    > the fact that his pseudo-anonymity is worthless. FWIW, I have never in my
    > entire life nymshifted (the shills are spreading such FUD here and elsewhere).
    > As a joke, once in COLA I posted a single post as "Anonymous Coward" and left
    > my sig in fact so that it doesn't confuse. It was a thread where others did
    > this too.

    Baloney.
    Your automated script screwed up and you got caught.
    BTW you also post as Anonymous Coward on Slashdot..
    And you've nymshifted many times on digg.com and have gotten caught each
    and every time.
    You're a fake, fraud and a phony Schestowitz and everyone knows it.
    But observing you in action is highly entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread