Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD - Linux

    Windows XP... now runs all your favorite viruses.

  2. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    In article <1psfxezox6oo2.90q9ahb2ydlq$.dlg@40tude.net>,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > >> Please email me Tim. My address is real.

    > > I generally don't mail random people on the net. Could you give some
    > > hint as to what the purpose would be? For all I know, you are one of
    > > Roy's nyms!

    > I suspect I might be having the same problem as you are.

    Well, I don't think I'm having a problem. Whatever method he's using to
    research me is so inaccurate that if he hadn't announced the results of
    his investigation, I would not have been able to detect it.

    All the information I have is that he's said he thinks I live in the UK,
    that I'm male, that I'm in my 50's, and that I'm single. Since I
    haven't stated most of that information in any place he is likely to
    have seen without searching, it seems he's looking. (But finding the
    wrong Tim Smith? Or, since he's said that he doesn't think that is my
    real name, perhaps he's searching for some other name?).

    That's all I know about it. If someone is investigating you, and are
    doing a good enough job that you've actually noticed, than it probably
    isn't Roy.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  3. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    ____/ Jim Richardson on Thursday 17 January 2008 05:32 : \____

    > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:31:36 -0800,
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Please email me Tim. My address is real.

    >> I generally don't mail random people on the net. Could you give some
    >> hint as to what the purpose would be? For all I know, you are one of
    >> Roy's nyms!
    >>

    > Oh it's a nym alright, doubt it's Roy's though!

    I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    ..oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
    ..oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
    ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq

  4. Tim Smiths ad hominem attack on Schestowitz exposed ..

    On 15 Jan, 04:40, Tim Smith wrote:

    > She posted to Slashdot to refute the FUD, which Roy is spreading in several places, that olpcnews.com is an Intel shill site:

    Where in the above citation does Jepsen refer to any remarks of
    Schestowitz?

    'The issue was on the sales side, and the disparagement we were still
    getting from Intel. Peru was one really extreme example. Oscar Becerra
    Tresierra, the vice minister of education, said to me that Intel was
    coming to him almost every day and saying, "Look, we are on the OLPC's
    board, and we know that the laptop will never work."'

    Do you have any citation that Jepsen never said this?

    http://snipurl.com/1xmx1
    http://www.xconomy.com/2008/01/15/pi...new-startup/3/
    --

    OLPC blog draws fire for failure to disclose
    http://www.siliconvalleysleuth.com/2...log_draws.html

    Interview with OLPC's Founding CTO Mary Lou Jepsen
    http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic....80107182525297

    --

    Smith: keep up the Linux advocacy why don't you ..

  5. why all the forged Schestowitz msgs ..

    On 15 Jan, 20:43, Tim Smith wrote:

    > People who know how to use a browser can easily find all the relevant

    into ..

    If that's the case, then who the relentless personal attacks on
    Schestowitz. Aren't people clever enough to figure this out without
    you forging scurrilous sexual inuendo about Schestowitz ?

  6. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    >> Oh it's a nym alright, doubt it's Roy's though!

    > I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

    That one, however, is a Tiny Lie .

    --
    I think irc isn't going to work though---we're running out of topic space!
    -- Joseph Carter

  7. Smith: you're totally full of **** ...

    On 15 Jan, 21:49, Tim Smith wrote:

    > > Translation: You have no links and made your claims up out of full cloth

    > If you want, though, you can yourself go to boycottnovell, select the OLPC articles, and see what Roy has said.

    Translation: You're totally full of **** ...

  8. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    ____/ Linonut on Thursday 17 January 2008 12:57 : \____

    >>> Oh it's a nym alright, doubt it's Roy's though!

    >> I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

    > That one, however, is a Tiny Lie .

    Yes, but it becomes Big when the entire Ballmer Youth spits it endlessly here
    and elsewhere (outside COLA).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"

  9. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    > ____/ Linonut on Thursday 17 January 2008 12:57 : \____
    >
    >> That one, however, is a Tiny Lie .

    > Yes, but it becomes Big when the entire Ballmer Youth spits it endlessly here
    > and elsewhere (outside COLA).

    Mikrosoft ber alles!

    --
    Tallulah Bankhead barged down the Nile last night as Cleopatra and sank.
    -- John Mason Brown, drama critic

  10. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    "Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge." - Anon.

  11. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    In article ,
    Linonut wrote:

    > >> Oh it's a nym alright, doubt it's Roy's though!

    > > I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

    > That one, however, is a Tiny Lie .

    There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the
    things Roy claims about other people.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    > In article ,
    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> > I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

    >> That one, however, is a Tiny Lie .

    > There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the
    > things Roy claims about other people.

    Talk about your fuzzy logic. Sheesh. I thought you were a pedant.

    --
    perfect guest:
    One who makes his host feel at home.

  13. Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

    In article ,
    Linonut wrote:
    > > There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the
    > > things Roy claims about other people.

    > Talk about your fuzzy logic. Sheesh. I thought you were a pedant.

    And my fuzzy grammar...that sentence was one heck of a train wreck.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  14. Tim Smith the pathological liar and stalker wrote ..

    On Jan 17, 8:19*pm, Tim Smith wrote:

    > There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the things Roy claims about other people.

    OK, put up or shut up before you embarrass yourself any further,
    produce the evidence ..

  15. Re: Tim Smith the pathological liar and stalker wrote ..

    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > On Jan 17, 8:19*pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the
    >> things Roy claims about other people.

    > OK, put up or shut up before you embarrass yourself any further,
    > produce the evidence ..

    Here, here! Let's see it.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  16. Re: Tim Smith the pathological liar and stalker wrote ..

    Doug Mentohl writes:

    > On Jan 17, 8:19*pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the things Roy claims about other people.

    > OK, put up or shut up before you embarrass yourself any further,
    > produce the evidence ..

    The same way that Koehlmann and High Plains Copycat do? Come off
    it. Facts appear to have no place in COLA as you well know.

  17. Re: Tim Smith the pathological liar and stalker wrote ..

    In article
    ,
    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > On Jan 17, 8:19*pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    > > There's as much or more evidence for Roy nyms than there is for half the
    > > things Roy claims about other people.

    > OK, put up or shut up before you embarrass yourself any further,
    > produce the evidence ..

    Read more carefully.

    --
    --Tim Smith