LAMP and MySql - Linux

This is a discussion on LAMP and MySql - Linux ; I don't know anything about PHP but I wish to use zenphoto for my web album. It need apache and mysql. So I installed: (sudo apt-get install apache2 php5-mysql libapache2-mod-php5 mysql-server). try /var/www/apache2* and got: it works. Copied zenphoto, into ...

  1. LAMP and MySql

    I don't know anything about PHP but I wish to use zenphoto for my web album.
    It need apache and mysql. So I installed: (sudo apt-get install apache2
    php5-mysql libapache2-mod-php5 mysql-server).
    try /var/www/apache2* and got: it works.
    Copied zenphoto, into /var/www/ and got the message that admin need to add
    MySql to apache2.

  2. Re: LAMP and MySql

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Maja wrote:

    > Copied zenphoto, into /var/www/ and got the message that admin need to add
    > MySql to apache2.

    You'll need to run the setup. Substitute www.domain.tld for your
    webserver hostname or ip address.

    http://www.domain.tld/gallery/zp-core/setup.php

    Regards,

    Ryan

  3. Re: LAMP and MySql

    Maja wrote:
    > I don't know anything about PHP but I wish to use zenphoto for my web album.
    > It need apache and mysql. So I installed: (sudo apt-get install apache2
    > php5-mysql libapache2-mod-php5 mysql-server).
    > try /var/www/apache2* and got: it works.
    > Copied zenphoto, into /var/www/ and got the message that admin need to add
    > MySql to apache2.

    You need to install the MySQL module for Apache.

+ Reply to Thread